Kooky Kamala Thread

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am fine, just tired of people acting stupid and not using thier brains, eyes, ears, intuition.
Hey it’s nothing personal man. If you want to believe that good on you. It’s not for me. It’s kinda like when the Jehovas come to the door. Not interested. 🤷

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a Hurricane VS the Tsar bomba in a fight? That would be something to see.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_7416.jpeg
When the realized they couldn’t steer hurricanes they switched to controlling the people to let them think they could control a hurricane…

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 288064When the realized they couldn’t steer hurricanes they switched to controlling the people to let them think they could control a hurricane…

You could be on to something here. Maybe the Tsar Bomba is fake news also? But for MSM guys.... Make you think they have 50 mega ton bombs, but they don't :unsure:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think steered so much, more like release the kraken and see where it goes
now that i can get behind! i would also say the government meteorologists, could have a reasonable expectation where a storm might go, most of the time, but steer "NO". crap as it is they can't decide if it is going to rain, snow or be sunny out?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So nobody on here can read????!??

This is the third time i post this in this thread in 3 days........

A hint for the reading impaired (lazy or scared to learn the real truth)....they learned how to steer hurricanes 70 yrs ago.....70 yrs ago.......and yes that is a govt website celebrating it.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Who’s brainwashed? You think “they” can steer hurricanes. I can prove you are brainwashed in one statement. “Trump made the hurricane go to N Carolina” He has benefited the most so far. Trump knew Kumallah would screw it up so he drove that Hurricane right into Carolina. Now his ratings are skyrocketing. Trump is nothing but a hurricane whore…. Same narrative different people.
What ever happened to the storm off the east coast Sept 11 2001?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

A hint for the reading impaired (lazy or scared to learn the real truth)....they learned how to steer hurricanes 70 yrs ago.....70 yrs ago.......and yes that is a govt website celebrating it.

And whatever technology they admit to having, you can be sure they actually have something way more advanced.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So I read it. I believe they now tried experimenting with hurricanes however this is also what I found. IMG_7676.png

Stevemtb

Reaction score
Well that settles it. By seeding the storm and changing its dynamics the hurricane path was no longer predictable - so naturally that means the government now rams them into populated areas to kill a few people and cost $5B. Duhh we are all so dumb for not seeing it too.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So no rain when crops are seeded, severe hail just before harvest.....funny huh.....move along, nothing to question here

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 288064When the realized they couldn’t steer hurricanes they switched to controlling the people to let them think they could control a hurricane…
So they started seeding this lie 80 years ago?

Extreme weather events and disasters are what they claim are proof of climate change, I think its far more important for them to keep that narrative going....

Top Bottom