Kooky Kamala Thread

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.....many people have a lot to learn....
Well first of all she is probably not the most reliable person to believe after watching her in the past but like Niner said I don’t think anyone is steering hurricanes anytime soon. As far as patents go you can put a patent on anything you want. You can put it on an unproven idea if you want. All you are doing is protecting your idea from someone else who comes up with the same idea. There is a big difference between an idea and a device to accomplish this idea. And since when has the US government needed to use a hurricane to mine a piece of US land they already have the mineral rights to? The idea that they would do that even if they could is utterly over the top.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_7415.jpeg
They want you to sound crazy so when you actually know something ,you have been labeled as a crazy person. Would be fun to steer a hurricane into Ottawa though…

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all know they seed clouds in western Canada to try and minimize the size of hail in thunderstorms. The insurance companies actually pay for that process.
There is no way to know but there is a possibility that they are making the storms worse, or affecting where the moisture drops.

How can people scream climate change and then manipulate weather.........

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is way above my pay grade, but without reading any of this propaganda, what I think is happening is there are people trying to tell other people that they have the power to steer a hurricane. Some will choose to believe it and some will not. But the fact they can get some people to believe it is all they need to create whatever distraction they are trying to create. Just my opinion but there is no way anybody on this earth can steer a hurricane. They just want you to think they can.

this doesnt help being able to not control the weather

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well first of all she is probably not the most reliable person to believe after watching her in the past but like Niner said I don’t think anyone is steering hurricanes anytime soon. As far as patents go you can put a patent on anything you want. You can put it on an unproven idea if you want. All you are doing is protecting your idea from someone else who comes up with the same idea. There is a big difference between an idea and a device to accomplish this idea. And since when has the US government needed to use a hurricane to mine a piece of US land they already have the mineral rights to? The idea that they would do that even if they could is utterly over the top.
Once again, you know more than anybody else. All hail snopro.

It baffles me (even though it shouldnt with the state of the world all around us) how closed minded and short sighted some people really are. Anyways, carry on with your programming/brainwashing while the rest start to wake up.

Your time is coming to snopro, hope it doesnt hurt too much.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this doesnt help being able to not control the weather
I was talking about steering a hurricane to a location. I’m sure they have some money funneling system into climate that is a complete joke.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again, you know more than anybody else. All hail snopro.

It baffles me (even though it shouldnt with the state of the world all around us) how closed minded and short sighted some people really are. Anyways, carry on with your programming/brainwashing while the rest start to wake up.

Your time is coming to snopro, hope it doesnt hurt too much.
Who’s brainwashed? You think “they” can steer hurricanes. I can prove you are brainwashed in one statement. “Trump made the hurricane go to N Carolina” He has benefited the most so far. Trump knew Kumallah would screw it up so he drove that Hurricane right into Carolina. Now his ratings are skyrocketing. Trump is nothing but a hurricane whore…. Same narrative different people.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People with no basic understanding of physics or meteorology that think the government can create and steer hurricanes because online memes say so…
I think you missed the part about the patents and the govt celebrating its 70th anniversary of steering hurricanes......but ya...call down other people and claim they dont know anything. Our society truly has been dumbed down beyond recognition, smh.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna patent an anti Earth rotational device. It will slow down the Earths rotation creating less climate change as the days will be longer with slower rotation. Once it’s patented it will become undeniable truth. Greta is onboard so it will pass.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you missed the part about the patents and the govt celebrating its 70th anniversary of steering hurricanes......but ya...call down other people and claim they dont know anything. Our society truly has been dumbed down beyond recognition, smh.
You seem a bit more on edge today. Is your Q conversion rate low and management is pressing their thumb down?

Top Bottom