Kooky Kamala Thread

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On YouTube Candace Owens is going down the rabbit hole of her family. It seems Kamala Harris is very suspect with her history.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_7673.jpeg

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sure it isnt some entity/group trying to harm an industry.....interesting if it was. Have heard rumblings and seen some maps about a bunch of lithium and other metals under/around jasper too. Not sure on the validity.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You aren’t serious are you? Tell me you are just throwing out weird chit to see if it sticks? How do you start a hurricane and then control its path to hit a town in Florida or NC?hurricanes are the most powerful entity on the planet.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You aren’t serious are you? Tell me you are just throwing out weird chit to see if it sticks? How do you start a hurricane and then control its path to hit a town in Florida or NC?hurricanes are the most powerful entity on the planet.
You didnt read this from a few posts back did you?

You need to tweak your research technique to be more efficient.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is way above my pay grade, but without reading any of this propaganda, what I think is happening is there are people trying to tell other people that they have the power to steer a hurricane. Some will choose to believe it and some will not. But the fact they can get some people to believe it is all they need to create whatever distraction they are trying to create. Just my opinion but there is no way anybody on this earth can steer a hurricane. They just want you to think they can.

Top Bottom