Jasper is on fire!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that guy needs to fact check himself. That is a national park so it is not reported on Alberta's system. Look at the national parks interactive fire map there are a few out of control in wood buffalo national park.

Be careful what you believe on the internet folks, as tempting as it might seem

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
that guy needs to fact check himself. That is a national park so it is not reported on Alberta's system. Look at the national parks interactive fire map there are a few out of control in wood buffalo national park.

If it's on Facebook it has to be true.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought maybe the laser beams couldn’t get to wood buffalo

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you some kind of got dang commie pinko?

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UCP, Danielle Smith webpage.

Like many Albertans, I am relieved that residents of Jasper will be able to return home soon.
Re-entry to Jasper will begin on Friday, August 16. I recognize Jasperites are eager to go home and begin rebuilding. Thank you for your patience as work continues to complete the restoration of services and ensure the safe return of everyone.
Jasper will rebuild and together we will move forward stronger than ever. Stay safe and see you soon, Jasper!
For more info: https://parks.canada.ca/.../feudeforet.../retour-re-entry

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I’m shocked that they are letting people in so soon. The water is still not potable, streets are barricaded off with what appears to be improperly installed fencing. There are many hazards present. Large trees are still on buildings. There is no gas stations operating, no groceries, no hotels, fires are being put out all around. This appears to be only political and not actually practical, we as consultants are only just starting our assessments. Then the restoration company are reviewing the sites and our recommendations then starting later this week. The additional traffic will be more of a nightmare. It currently takes 1 1/2 hrs at the minimum to get from Hinton to Jasper and typically it’s 45 minutes. The speed limit has been lowered considerably and the traffic we have is atco, parks Canada and the rcmp.
I’m going home for the weekend to get away from this rat race.

Today we were working at Lobstick lodge conducting assessments, when we got out of the truck and were getting ready to inspect the staff accommodations we came about 15’ from a brown bear. It was going through stuff just in its own world. We waited for it to mosey on by then continued our inspections.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I’m shocked that they are letting people in so soon. The water is still not potable, streets are barricaded off with what appears to be improperly installed fencing. There are many hazards present. Large trees are still on buildings. There is no gas stations operating, no groceries, no hotels, fires are being put out all around. This appears to be only political and not actually practical, we as consultants are only just starting our assessments. Then the restoration company are reviewing the sites and our recommendations then starting later this week. The additional traffic will be more of a nightmare. It currently takes 1 1/2 hrs at the minimum to get from Hinton to Jasper and typically it’s 45 minutes. The speed limit has been lowered considerably and the traffic we have is atco, parks Canada and the rcmp.

Today we were working at Lobstick lodge conducting assessments, when we got out of the truck and were getting ready to inspect the staff accommodations we came about 15’ from a brown bear. It was going through stuff just in its own world. We waited for it to mosey on by then continued our inspections.
Might be wise to equip yourselves with bear spray and bear bangers.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

On the news they even say that tourists are allowed in Jasper too.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Our gov is a bunch of idiots. There piss poor decisions caused these fires. I don't expect there handling of the rebuild to be any better.

Better be careful, spreading the truth might get you a visit from the gestapo

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

on the news they are saying the damage/insurance assessments are only going to take 2 days ron LOL!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who are conservative and generally represent the true Alberta Spirit love Jasper. They have burnt our town. Purple haired dick cutting, hormone eating, and DP supporters still have their town in Banff.
Jasper was a true example of Alberta

that fire would have been out in 30 minutes if it was banff

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats with the banff hate, they didnt start the fire lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is snow and mud. Everything is fair game lol

One of my sled friends owns some hotels in banff.

So im on team banff lol

Screenshot_20240813_113227_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom