Hey lhf!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not familiar with other brand chaincases. but i noticed MM uses zx cases on ALL new mod sleds aswell.

2010 dragons and cats have zx cases.

They are some of the longer out there and they are cheap to use compared to a one piece machined custom case. I'm guessing their templates are all setup for them too. Good reasons to use them.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok! one more time for all the freak fans out there.

lhf20wedge.jpg

I think he could have went with a different color scheme, but thats a sweet machine, I dont care who you are!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whoa! thread over....

Hey, once you have a ZX chaincase, that's it brother - you are the mother fawkin' Chuck Norris of sledding.

Let us all bow down and pray to Allah for LFH......Allah..luminum!

Chief TC is not impressed.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he could have went with a different color scheme, but thats a sweet machine, I dont care who you are!
as much as peeps like to pick on LHF, the wedge was a very light chassis....can be made into a real featherweight with a few bucks. with a riser and decent skid, I don't think many would notice a difference between the new iron and a mod wedge in the deep....

wow....snap out of it tee....wtf

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Nothing wrong with the sled, I just want to see it perform after all the talk...

Talk the talk, walk the walk...or STFU! I dont even mind the color, but damn I cant get the whole 'Skittles' thing out of my head now

Taste the Rainbow...That was funny!!!

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont mind the color and to be honest i havnt seen a wedge ever in action so it has my intrest. but asoon as i saw the color the skittles thing came to mind had to stop laughing to type lol :d:beer:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the one liner and another chance to prove u wrong champ.

You started off on page 1 about running your gums about attack angles, then on page 2 you were flapping away about tall suspensions and how they were the wrong thing to do - you fail to realize you can only have some much of each before the other starts to suffer. Go back and read your posts hero.

"its got a ZX chaincase" - whoop dee freakin doo - you picked a longer chaincase than the 6" one that your wedge came with from the factory hahahahaha you think that by telling me this I should be impressed? Is your jackshaft inside the bulkhead?

It sure is.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, once you have a ZX chaincase, that's it brother - you are the mother fawkin' Chuck Norris of sledding.

Let us all bow down and pray to Allah for LFH......Allah..luminum!

Chief TC is not impressed.

Hey a wedge with a ZX case is better than smoking peace pipe.

Top Bottom