Hey lhf!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talk to Jbb he has a bunch. Also there should be some spy photos from some members who claimed to have seen it getting spanked by everything under the sun. As for the attack angle ill post a photo when I take it out of storage. Its at least half the best attack angle from the big 4.

that right there is the million dollar question. we all wanna see it go!!!!

So here's my confusion. You (jbb) have only seen, and took pics of the sled. but have never seen it ridden??? Just askin'

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So here's my confusion. You (jbb) have only seen, and took pics of the sled. but have never seen it ridden??? Just askin'

actually ive never seen his sled. that was a pic he posted on sw a long time ago. i just happened to find it and save it.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doug. why does it say im gay in your sig???

DIK BTR

Reaction score
ok! one more time for all the freak fans out there.

lhf20wedge.jpg

LMFAO that's one of the most ugly damn sleds I have ever seen! I'll stick with my Jhon deer any day! Nice sled LHF lol !!!!! Haha now I know why that turd is never seen in the hills! Fuk that sled is gay

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i was nice enough to tell ya. lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you may of had a bad drop and roll.

You should stop drop and roll freakster!!! - you're on fire from all the people flaming ya dude!!! :D

you're saying with a drop and roll you should be able to achieve an attack angle of 3 degrees and have 22" of clearance? I didn't know anyone was offering a 36" chaincase extension for the wedge chassis... :rolleyes: hahaha - even with a drop and roll on both my sleds there is only so much clearance to angle compromise, and one's dropped and rolled almost 6" and 6" (almost ran out of bulkhead).

Maybe the people over on snowest could break this down into something for you to understand - you clearly don't understand the basics of chassis building - so don't try - I'm not going to bother explaining it to you. I'll give you this tidbit so you can impress someone at the shop with a factoid - there's only so much bulkhead you can drop out of, you can't mount your driveshaft in thin air, at some point you will have to compromise. :rolleyes:

case in point : look at the very colourful pic of your sled there freakster - great attack angle, too bad your front bellypan is only 6" off the deck there champ. :D floating up on the snow and plowing through it are 2 different things big fella hahahahahaha

So stop regurgitating bs you overheard at the shop because it appears you only overhead half the conversation. Looking forward to your 1 liner response to show everyone how knowledgeable you are!

LMFFAO!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here's a pic of me, and a few friends. At the bottom of the hill in March 2010. Just outside of Elkford.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 247

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should stop drop and roll freakster!!! - you're on fire from all the people flaming ya dude!!! :D

you're saying with a drop and roll you should be able to achieve an attack angle of 3 degrees and have 22" of clearance? I didn't know anyone was offering a 36" chaincase extension for the wedge chassis... :rolleyes: hahaha - even with a drop and roll on both my sleds there is only so much clearance to angle compromise, and one's dropped and rolled almost 6" and 6" (almost ran out of bulkhead).

Maybe the people over on snowest could break this down into something for you to understand - you clearly don't understand the basics of chassis building - so don't try - I'm not going to bother explaining it to you. I'll give you this tidbit so you can impress someone at the shop with a factoid - there's only so much bulkhead you can drop out of, you can't mount your driveshaft in thin air, at some point you will have to compromise. :rolleyes:

case in point : look at the very colourful pic of your sled there freakster - great attack angle, too bad your front bellypan is only 6" off the deck there champ. :D floating up on the snow and plowing through it are 2 different things big fella hahahahahaha

So stop regurgitating bs you overheard at the shop because it appears you only overhead half the conversation. Looking forward to your 1 liner response to show everyone how knowledgeable you are!

LMFFAO!!

I never said anything of the sort. But I will tell you this it has a ZX chaincase.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crankshop910. post a vid of kev for us.:d:d

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whoa! thread over....

Oddly enough,
I think it has only just begun.

On a seperate note.

Thanks Kev. You made a bad day better.
I had a guy at work pull a real boner. At first I was pretty pizzed. Now I get to have a Brewhouse and read this thread and realize.
Hey it could be worst. You could be working for me, and I'd have to deal with bone head stuff daily.

Thanks for making it better man. Your the best !

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said anything of the sort. But I will tell you this it has a ZX chaincase.

thanks for the one liner and another chance to prove u wrong champ.

You started off on page 1 about running your gums about attack angles, then on page 2 you were flapping away about tall suspensions and how they were the wrong thing to do - you fail to realize you can only have some much of each before the other starts to suffer. Go back and read your posts hero.

"its got a ZX chaincase" - whoop dee freakin doo - you picked a longer chaincase than the 6" one that your wedge came with from the factory hahahahaha you think that by telling me this I should be impressed? Is your jackshaft inside the bulkhead?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not familiar with other brand chaincases. but i noticed MM uses zx cases on ALL new mod sleds aswell.

2010 dragons and cats have zx cases.

Top Bottom