Hey lhf!!!

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get the impression from this post that you think long travel suspension and steep attack angles get you through the steep and deep quicker and higher.

Good afternoon my weird and wonderful imaginary internet friend.

It would appear that young Joey is taking center stage away from you. I did not take you for one that would let some kid steal your spot light.

My day has not being going well. I could really use some cheering up. Could you say something profoundly dense. It would really help.

Your
BFF

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon my weird and wonderful imaginary internet friend.

It would appear that young Joey is taking center stage away from you. I did not take you for one that would let some kid steal your spot light.

My day has not being going well. I could really use some cheering up. Could you say something profoundly dense. It would really help.

Your
BFF

i Had noodles the other day and i dont think they all digested or i have worms:eek:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive lost all respect for you. I thought you new what was good for a sled and what wasnt.

You must have overheard a conversation about approach angles from the boys down at the shop huh? :rolleyes:

having a low approach angle to help your track ride up on the snow does nothing to help when the front of your sled is submarine plowing through it.

I thought someone who apparently only rode deep january powder would know there is a compromise between clearance and approach angle.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must have overheard a conversation about approach angles from the boys down at the shop huh? :rolleyes:

having a low approach angle to help your track ride up on the snow does nothing to help when the front of your sled is submarine plowing through it.

I thought someone who apparently only rode deep january powder would know there is a compromise between clearance and approach angle.

Sounds like you may of had a bad drop and roll.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive lost all respect for you. I thought you new what was good for a sled and what wasnt.

LOL dang...

im not saying lowernig the attack angle is bad. just not worth the coin in my opinion. iive yet to see a sled outclimb another one "because he has a drop and roll"

its just one of those mods you do when your trying to push every little bit. or run a 3 inch track.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok! one more time for all the freak fans out there.

lhf20wedge.jpg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I love my long travel suspension, wish I had an 1160 so I wouldnt need to run the hill haha

Top Bottom