Farmer talk

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Desicated some wheat today alota straw not alota wheat wheat looks the same as the 2022
Drought year hoping the rest will
Get better

Attachments

• IMG_6235.png
    IMG_6235.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 75

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the heat shrunk it some. Hopefully the graders aren’t to tough this year.
The wheat there looks identical to our heat blasted wheat in 2022 and they called it a 2, the rest of the acres still not even close just this lighter land couldnt hold one looks like we will combine 460 acres then park combines for 7 days

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Desicated some wheat today alota straw not alota wheat wheat looks the same as the 2022
Drought year hoping the rest will
Get better

Is Drought year for battleford guys considered anything under 50bpa in cereals and 45 canola?? almost as bad as the Maymont guys. Haha
Hopefully it’s better than your thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Drought year for battleford guys considered anything under 50bpa in cereals and 45 canola?? almost as bad as the Maymont guys. Haha
Hopefully it’s better than your thinking

Lol the rest is def better, just this stuff looked so good all year and then trainwrecked
In 10 days it seems, we have high standards over in gods country lmao

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never grown Durum... do you normally harvest it at 18.8%

Not normally but for some reason we are being retarded this year. I’m sure it’s gonna drop another pound or two as it gets closer to 15%.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No rain all of July with most days being over 30 degrees. Now trying to harvest we get rain every 4 days. 6/10's last night, and three four days ago we got 7/10's, and 4 day before that 1-1/4"... Would've been nice to have that in July with that heat.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I could use a liter of farm grade Round up, if anyone has some extra?

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Two nights ago got another storm, inch of rain in 30 minutes, and blew over one bin, into two other bins. It's still leaning there but too muddy to want to make a mess with my excavator to bring it back down. Guess i'll have to jump in the bins when they full enough and try pound out the dents somehow. Today was nice, but Wednesday another 15mm of rain forecasted

Top Bottom