ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 566

Technobee

Reaction score
Last edited:

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry- i know this is off topic-what kind of footprint does this machine leave on the trails? Prime example why we are loosing our trail systems!!!!!!!!! And you support the aftermarket industry- who doesn't give one iota about loss of trails- so long as there are people like you willing to spend $$$ to look "cool" when tearing up the trails

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f26/bruderheim-atv-area-perminent-closure-out-34789.html

WOW BUDDY!!! No ones even buying it. and who cares just cause its got big tires and stuff doesnt mean its gonna wreck the land anymore than it already is or anyone else on a stock machine will. THE whole thing about trails being shut down and global warming an whatever else you can think of is a JOKE. Just a bunch of Government Monkeys going about ruining our fun because they got nothing better to do, then sit on the throne and be a bunch of pussys who know nothing about our sport.:cool:

Its real and now! But a joke.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW BUDDY!!! No ones even buying it. and who cares just cause its got big tires and stuff doesnt mean its gonna wreck the land anymore than it already is or anyone else on a stock machine will. THE whole thing about trails being shut down and global warming an whatever else you can think of is a JOKE. Just a bunch of Government Monkeys going about ruining our fun because they got nothing better to do, then sit on the throne and be a bunch of pussys who know nothing about our sport.:cool:

Its real and now! But a joke.

1-:nono:Well THIS PUSSY DISAGREES WITH YOU! I have no idea where you ride but the trails I have been on are taking a shåtkicking:mad:. Anyone with good eyesight can see this XMR is a Mean Mud Churning Beast. Built to go anywhere you aim it. [ can you say tank] I cannot see anyone buying this machine, and driving it slow and cautiously.:(

2- :rant:Yes your right....who gives a crap if goes like a raped ape and destroys all the trails. They are going to close all the trails anyway, so everyone might as well have a FREE FOR ALL.:realmad::rant:

**My point is we need a balance because right now stupid is winning!!!!****

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Ron look what you started!!

All Joking aside, big quads don't close down trails, people riding out of bounds, loud pipes, careless people and littering close down trails. If you want completely flat riding go do some donuts in a field.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not there anymore, stopped in about an hour ago and apparently it's now been moved to the West-end store. I just wanted to see what this beast looks like in person, there's no way i can afford a $16K toy for a few rides a year but as others mentioned "looks cool".

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about all the stock quads.... [ stock usless tires ] they go through the trees trying to get past skeg and holes tring to find traction.. and they chew everything up.... i can just idle around with my big tires.........

so to u tree lovin suckers ill wait till i see a toyota echo with green trees on it again and black soot it again with my diesel till the guys choking...... oh and ill turn my oil pump up on my doo just to haise the air some more just cause i like it.............:d:d:d:d:d

thats what all of us do isn't it????????

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what about all the stock quads.... [ stock usless tires ] they go through the trees trying to get past skeg and holes tring to find traction.. and they chew everything up.... i can just idle around with my big tires.........

so to u tree lovin suckers ill wait till i see a toyota echo with green trees on it again and black soot it again with my diesel till the guys choking...... oh and ill turn my oil pump up on my doo just to haise the air some more just cause i like it.............:d:d:d:d:d

thats what all of us do isn't it????????

:eek:And this attitude is exactly why all the trails I like quadding with my children are being closed down. We need to find a balance on the trails before we lose all of them. All trails should not be a train-wreck:rant:.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just what kind of vehicles do you think MADE 99.9% of the trails we ride on? Since you likely don't work in the oil and gas or logging industries, I'll tell you: Caterpillar tractors. Followed by survey trucks(with a tow cat nearby), followed by drill trucks(with a tow cat nearby), followed by etc, etc, etc. Maybe the quads aren't letting the environment "heal", but they sure aren't doing a bunch of extra damage. Your icon pic shows a sign marking a reclamation area. What are they reclaiming it from?

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just what kind of vehicles do you think MADE 99.9% of the trails we ride on? Since you likely don't work in the oil and gas or logging industries, I'll tell you: Caterpillar tractors. Followed by survey trucks(with a tow cat nearby), followed by drill trucks(with a tow cat nearby), followed by etc, etc, etc. Maybe the quads aren't letting the environment "heal", but they sure aren't doing a bunch of extra damage. Your icon pic shows a sign marking a reclamation area. What are they reclaiming it from?

Specifically US:eek:! Yes, I rode there too! I did see/have the pleasure of seeing a nice trail go from a nice path/trail to a holocaust in single year:(. Yea wet year! :eek:By the way this trail is/was monitored for ATV ;){so they said} traffic and I can see this sport/hobby getting banned everywhere.:rolleyes: Maybe I can turn my rhino into a golfcart:golf::rolleyes:

I realize the trails are meant for everyone to enjoy, but at the rate of destruction/damage:tearhairout: {ie holy crap you need hip waders??? to quad} this sports days are numbered unless we change our evil ways {Jesus, I sound like David S.} Now I have to go get a drink:beer: and give my head a shake.....:confused:::yikes:.I hate that guy too:shots:!!

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the trails are getting a little rough with deeper ruts but they are trails let's remember. The tires keep getting bigger and so do the ruts but there are dry trails that can be rode too.they are all trails for all to enjoy but the people who neglect following the trails or the people that litter and and start fires and cut down trees or make new trails around mud holes help shut them down. Its like big trucks wreck are highways but people aint going to stop driving them on the highway it goes for the quads too.I ride in northern saskachewan where its all muskeg and no body bothers you about having a big quad or big tires cuz for the most part what are you hurting in muskeg trees don't even grow there they just rot from the moisture.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Specifically US:eek:! Yes, I rode there too! I did see/have the pleasure of seeing a nice trail go from a nice path/trail to a holocaust in single year:(. Yea wet year! :eek:By the way this trail is/was monitored for ATV ;){so they said} traffic and I can see this sport/hobby getting banned everywhere.:rolleyes: Maybe I can turn my rhino into a golfcart:golf::rolleyes:

I realize the trails are meant for everyone to enjoy, but at the rate of destruction/damage:tearhairout: {ie holy crap you need hip waders??? to quad} this sports days are numbered unless we change our evil ways {Jesus, I sound like David S.} Now I have to go get a drink:beer: and give my head a shake.....:confused:::yikes:.I hate that guy too:shots:!!

I think the point was missed. Most "trails" started out as "cut lines". Reclamation areas USUALLY are being reclaimed from an industry such as logging....not a skinny trail of mud.

Anyhoo....I think the XMR is a cool machine...too bad there's a few people who have already broken multiple axles. (who'd have seen THAT coming? hahaha)

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:And this attitude is exactly why all the trails I like quadding with my children are being closed down. We need to find a balance on the trails before we lose all of them. All trails should not be a train-wreck:rant:.

whine whine whine. They had a big meeting at lake isle to discuss atv issue, One day for the closure of trails and 500 people showed to shut us down. The next day was for atv riders to voice there concerns 20 people showed. This world is full of whinny losers who actually take the time to call in complaints. i have never phoned the county and never will. 90 percent of complaints in my area were based on atv's

Top Bottom