Sicamous bridge truck crash

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was the 2 extra speed changes that confused him lol
Corner gets alot of people. Almost wiped out myself way back when hauling ass down the hill in my pickup and didnt slow to speed limit. Slow down now coming through there

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No matter what happened or how

Someone lost a family member in the accident,

Trust me. I’m not in love with all these immigrants either. But there’s potentially some kids growing up without their dad and I don’t care what colour you are, that’s sad. And for Chump to say good riddance? Well, I don’t even know what to say there……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen to many of these idiots putting my life and everyone else's on the roads in danger. Maybe it was a bit harsh. But my opinion of immigration isn't great after the past few years of having it shoved down our throat.

Last edited:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda of what I thought, there was a steel over head bridge West/ South of Revy that's now been changed out...

It was scary passing threw it with big iron,,, there were a few wrecks there...

Yes,,, sad for family members and first,,, second and third responders threw out the chain that had too deal with this...

Of ones self and their own family as well...

Awful situation none the less...

Condolences from

The Gordon's

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile there is the public traveling around like this

Rofl at least it's not a halfer.... I think i would of put the boat behind the camper though..guys doing it all wrong

Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One less retard in the road, not feeling the sympathy. Follow the Skilled truckers Canada page on FB if you really want to see the chit show that trucking has become in Canada. Not that anyone who’s been driving to Bc to sled for 10+ years doesn’t know already. Twice in last 4 years I’ve seen camel jockeys passing down hill in the uphill passing lane. Thankfully Hardeep only killed himself not a family on vacation going the other direction.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was Humboldt that long ago? Definitely dont need that again. Not that our gov cares. Most these guys are paying there uncles cousin for there license.....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was Humboldt that long ago? Definitely dont need that again. Not that our gov cares. Most these guys are paying there uncles cousin for there license.....

they are opening up all sorts of mechanic shops now too. Can only imagine the fu*kery that goes on in there. I am just as concerned now a days that the wheels aren't going to fall off a semi heading towards me as i am the drivers skill.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My old man was an owner operator for life. Not the typical trucker, his kenworths were always polished right up. Grew up polishing rims and pretty much everything on his trucks, changing tires with tire bars and sledges. Sad to see the industry go to ch!t.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They definitely don’t check their tire I have never seen so bland out tire chucks all over the hiway.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as i have said before this all caused by a km rate of pay instead of a hourly rate for these drivers
this is something the gov needs to step in and fix as much as i hate gov influence
Definitely part of the problem. Unfortunately the industry has done it to itself. There is always someone, regardless of nationality, that willing to do it cheaper. It becomes a race to see who can go broke the slowest and gets to the point where your only place to save money is on maintenance. Once someone does it cheaper that now becomes the going rate. When someone complains about my rates I tell them "you can have good, cheap and fast, but you only get two"

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had an uber ride in Calgary yesterday Driver(Pakastani guy) told me he ran semi Calgary to Vancouver for 5 years and was paid by the km Said he got 375 bucks each way! That is laughable for a 12 hour day.No wonder they have these 25 year old indian kids driving off bridges

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as i have said before this all caused by a km rate of pay instead of a hourly rate for these drivers
this is something the gov needs to step in and fix as much as i hate gov influence
Just like that & it is that simple? I'm not agreeing or disagreeing. What is down side to paying hourly or is there one?

Top Bottom