red deer suds buds campouts

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I think it was when you and James were drinking all day and didn’t eat anything. Think the chef ended up in the toilet haha

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it was when you and James were drinking all day and didn’t eat anything. Think the chef ended up in the toilet haha
I remember that camping trip,,,,have some video of it

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha We got snowed on too Past the blue bridge at south fork I think
Maybe? i was thinking that was west of powerline's at pipeline crossing Clearwater, west of rig street? that was thick heavy snow 4-6 inches thick, that i remember?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been out that way in so many places hard to remember? anyway was always a blast. i still remember being out at ram gas plant area trying to cross prairie creek, man that was a good ride. trees were falling everywhere! that moose never stopped running till it hit Saskatewan!! ha.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh well may have to get stuff better organized this year? go out for 3-5 days at a time. see how things go?

drown some worms, see some new places?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we got snowed on a few times, once down on rig street when a few thought we were in a baja race or something? that was one wet lease, don't think u were there?
Oh. Demo derby happened. Yes it snowed lots. Trees down too

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that could have been the wettest weekend? but the one out where the awnings were very close to folding may have been the heaviest wet snow i've been camped in! Dallas awning pole had a bend in it!
going to have to redo the where is marble mountain ride again, that was a fun one!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I’ve done more riding from my house than out west lately Think I’d rather relax and camp than go get muddy

Top Bottom