red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not in the city! have a well and septic also! pay power, gas, telephone, satelite, internet, taxes are high, your only savings will likely be in housing from what i see? personally u wont see me living anywhere within 50 miles of Calgary or Edmonton, not interested in the bs. getting across town in 15 minutes is getting a bit long now, but bearable!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm not in the city! have a well and septic also! pay power, gas, telephone, satelite, internet, taxes are high, your only savings will likely be in housing from what i see? personally u wont see me living anywhere within 50 miles of Calgary or Edmonton, not interested in the bs. getting across town in 15 minutes is getting a bit long now, but bearable!
Are you grumpy?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok. as i said Food prices in main centers will likely be similar, rural areas will be more, with less selection? biggest price differences will be more in larger cities with rural areas being less. also your travelling costs are going to be higher from rural to larger cities. fuel around the edmonton area will be the lowest and higher as you spread out from there. if you have lived in large urban centers, you may be unhappy with services in rural area's. go check out area's your interested in, narrow them down, costs will differ in every area of Alberta, same as recreation, and there is also seasonal temp variations. Lacombe, Olds, Innisfail, Sundre, Didsbury, Camrose are all great places. Stettler, Three hills, Trochu, Drumheller, etc are going to require travel to get anywhere. lots to think about?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
no! johnsonville on sale this week, mmmm, as far as perogies go, don't affect me much, i don't buy them and not a big fan! the little woman is though!
there's more things wrong with you than I originally thought...... what kind of person doesn't like Perogies?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there's more things wrong with you than I originally thought...... what kind of person doesn't like Perogies?
that's a long list of several pages !

Just an old Irish lad! Now Taters n Gravy, that i can get behind! I do like the sauerkraut perogies and will eat the potato ones with ketchup, but I wouldn't go out of my way for them! now that could make me a dangerous dissident, and i have had to dodge a few silver bullets over the years, but in my defense i like beer!

Last edited:
Top Bottom