Putin Runs Again

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a few people standing in the way of agenda 2030. And the media has most of the population hating those few people. And most people are so pissed and angry at them, even though they have not listened to one word they have been saying or what their objectives are. THAT IS HOW POWERFUL THE MEDIA IS. So grab a brain and do some research, it will not take long to see who is out to fleece you, and who is out to save your sorry azz. But if you are using the media as your sources info, well just kiss your azz goodbye. Not hard to figure out who those people are. And yes this topic is about russia.

Why do you guys all think that just because we don’t buy into the conspiracy theory doomsdayers beliefs, that we praise and believe msm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you guys all think that just because we don’t buy into the conspiracy theory doomsdayers beliefs, that we praise and believe msm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because it’s black and white. You are either in with us or against us on every issue. And if you believe some of the stuff we say but not every thing we say you still are not worthy.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best ask yourself why you hate Putin?

Okay Putin lover, answer me this:

Is Russia democratic, do they have fair and open elections?
Why did Putin implement vaccine passports and mandatory vaccinations for his people just like countries in the west did?
Why did Russia fail to conquer Ukraine in 1 week like Putin said he would?
Why does Putin have to continue to rattle the Nuclear Saber if his military is as strong as he claims it is?
Why did Putin have to hire Tucker Carlson to do an interview with him, and plead his case to the west? If he's so powerful why does he care what the west thinks?
What do you have to say for all the Ukrainian children that have been abducted by Russian soldiers and shipped back to Russia?

So as you say, grab a brain and do some research.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best ask yourself why you hate Putin?
I don’t trust him. Just because you get turned on when he rides his horse shirtless doesn’t mean the rest of us do. He was the leader of the KGB before becoming leader in his sham elections where anyone that runs against him ends up other getting blown up in mid air or poisoned. His whole life was deception and lies. He has threatened using nuclear weapons against us. Luckily their aren’t nuclear weapons on the planet or that could be unnerving. 🤦‍♂️

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or if you dont believe in some chit videos from the 60s showing the all powerfull nukes, but the planets still here ..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol i think that goes both ways around here.

If you dont belive every bs story on the cbc you must live in moms basement .
I don’t believe the CBC and my mom doesn’t have a basement. She lives in a seniors home.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or if you dont believe in some chit videos from the 60s showing the all powerfull nukes, but the planets still here ..
The reason they haven’t been used since Hiroshima and Nagasaki is the very reason the planet is still here.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to be scared of them. Sorry im just not scared of the big bad nukes.

Fkn doomsdayers. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to be scared of them. Sorry im just not scared of the big bad nukes.

Fkn doomsdayers. Lol
You have every right to believe what you want. If sticking your head under a pillow is what helps you go hard man.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have every right to believe what you want. If sticking your head under a pillow is what helps you go hard man.

Thats what bilit said too lol
Well get to the bomb shelter i guess, i have ch!t to do though.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as conspiracies about agenda 2030, guess what those conspiracies are in "writing" on the WEF, WHO, UN, nato websites as well as our canadian website. I would quit calling it a conspiracy and start thinking what happens if or when it becomes a one world order, no use argueing about it if you think it does not exist or made no attempt at even reading the garbage they want us to live under. And as far as Putin goes if you have never even listen to one word the man has been saying and only believe the crap the media is tell you, what can i say, you are ignorant. I learn all about ignorace when i went to Cuba 26 years back and mouth off about Castro, that was embarrassing to say the least and i vowed from that day forward never to believe the propaganda the media spews. And always listen to the other side, if you can get those video feeds. What an eye opener that is. Not going to argue who is behind the war in Ukraine or why you have such intense hatred for someone. You are never going to change your mind if all you do is get mad and tune out the other side.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last 4 years have proven who the media sheeple are, snap out of it and quit being that person. Your life and your families life literally depends on it.

Top Bottom