Putin Runs Again

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last 4 years have proven who the media sheeple are, snap out of it and quit being that person. Your life and your families life literally depends on it.

So what exactly is that you’re doing to save you and your family from all the evil beings of the world?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only guy on this site that has actually tried to effect change is Drew. At least he protested at the border crossing. All the other guys are talking the talk. Prove me wrong.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to a few places of protest with my family, donated money, got booted from stores because I wouldn’t bow, tried and still am trying to show people the other side of what’s happening and done a few other things… proved wrong… anyhow back to Putin!

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what exactly is that you’re doing to save you and your family from all the evil beings of the world?

I sent a large donation to the freedom convoy, protested in a ralley here in PG, vocal on snow and mud, sent several letters and emails to bonnie henry and adrain dix. At home i have done a lot of changes for me and my family, changed the way i do banking and what i have for currency, invested in ammo. Several families have followed my foot steps. Supplied a ton of radios to those preppers. Invested in the banned drugs and distributed them to the injured. Wrote several letters to federal government. Dr john Campbell has contacted me twice. Had a doctor throw a total fit at me in the hospital. But lets not call them evil beings, more accurate would be beyond greedy dogooders that want all your money so they can protect you and save the world and take all the credit. We have a leader just like that right now.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent a large donation to the freedom convoy, protested in a ralley here in PG, vocal on snow and mud, sent several letters and emails to bonnie henry and adrain dix. At home i have done a lot of changes for me and my family, changed the way i do banking and what i have for currency, invested in ammo. Several families have followed my foot steps. Supplied a ton of radios to those preppers. Invested in the banned drugs and distributed them to the injured. Wrote several letters to federal government. Dr john Campbell has contacted me twice. Had a doctor throw a total fit at me in the hospital. But lets not call them evil beings, more accurate would be beyond greedy dogooders that want all your money so they can protect you and save the world and take all the credit. We have a leader just like that right now.

Sounds like you’re killing it. Keep up the fight. I get a kick out of you guys stocking up on ammo. Pretty sure “they” ain’t coming for your ch!t. And if “they” are, do you actually think you stand a chance? You guys watch too many movies.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you’re killing it. Keep up the fight. I get a kick out of you guys stocking up on ammo. Pretty sure “they” ain’t coming for your ch!t. And if “they” are, do you actually think you stand a chance? You guys watch too many movies.

Ok. Your right. Submissive bend at the waist with an ass cheek spread is the best defence. No chance to help ourselves or others

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Like i said earlier i have changed the way i do currency, i look at ammo as currency. [

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Then why are the liberals banning our guns and want them all so bad? If gun owners are no threat in your mind, why take them away…?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And just think people think gold is great because it went up like 75% in value since covid. ch!t ammo has gone up 300% in that time line. With digital currency you are not going to have jack ch!t. Don't forget Salt sugar and soap.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would not believe what one guy was willing to barter for 5 220 grain 30-06 shells just one day ago. He is an avid reloader as well, i never knew there was a shortage of those. However it was my gift to him, he was very happy to get them. I think i may have a few rounds of ammo kicking around.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so after a whole life of farmin and ranchin and huntin, I got a pretty good arsenal built up here. And you guys got me convinced that they’re coming to get my ch!t. Help me out. Who or what exactly am I looking for here? Like is Justin himself coming? Or a bunch of guys in green sweaters with swastikas on their sleeves? Mounties with the whole red sash and Stetson hats? Who? Or should I just start shooting at the first poor prick that drives on the yard in the morning (likely my elderly neighbour looking for a coffee)?

Top Bottom