Pay it forward, just a little, this holiday

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I could throw a few bucks into getting the dude some new hockey gear. Not his fault his life is in such termoil. He seems to be trying to adapt, he just needs more stuff to do. Occupied hands and minds are never a bad thing.

Idle hands are the devils tools.....:eek:

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Idle hands, are in the devils workshop" I think thats how it goes? Ethierway hockey gear would be a lot better appreciated I think then just cash. Besides the kid does have to be independent.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was looking for a Unicef donation. I agree with you when you say he doesnt need a sled, it wasnt my intention to make it sound like I was fundraising for one.

I was just thinking, maybe we could send him a card, the 52 cents postage is quite affordable. I was going to send him a Yamaha hoodie, and maybe a gift certificate to Future Shop to buy himself a movie (now I know W2R wants to do hockey equipment, I will change to a Sportchek gift certificate). I don't believe his situation is his fault, and have to agree with Work2Ride. If I can make his Christmas a little more special, and make him smile a little wider, I am going to do that. If I had to spend $100 on Kevin's 11 year old stepneice to buy her a Bench sweater (cause she's so picky), when I see her 2 times a year, I'm going to send Joey a little somethin somethin...

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked Joey to send me his mailing address over facebook. If anyone would like to send a card or a little parcel let me know via PM, and I will give you his email to ask for his address :d Thanks for reading this guys!

And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was looking for a Unicef donation. I agree with you when you say he doesnt need a sled, it wasnt my intention to make it sound like I was fundraising for one.

I was just thinking, maybe we could send him a card, the 52 cents postage is quite affordable. I was going to send him a Yamaha hoodie, and maybe a gift certificate to Future Shop to buy himself a movie (now I know W2R wants to do hockey equipment, I will change to a Sportchek gift certificate). I don't believe his situation is his fault, and have to agree with Work2Ride. If I can make his Christmas a little more special, and make him smile a little wider, I am going to do that. If I had to spend $100 on Kevin's 11 year old stepneice to buy her a Bench sweater (cause she's so picky), when I see her 2 times a year, I'm going to send Joey a little somethin somethin...

good on ya girl if ya can pm his mailing address ill send him a sport check g/c

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Send me a pm with his address and I'll do the same.

thanks Femme your the greatest...... Oh, Terry sucks at doing your job by the way :eek:.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM me his address as well, we don't have a sportchek but maybe I can buy a GC online and put his mailing address. No point having a bunch of different store GC's for hockey gear.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM me his address as well, we don't have a sportchek but maybe I can buy a GC online and put his mailing address. No point having a bunch of different store GC's for hockey gear.

I am in the same boat. I haven't looked, but there has to be a way to pull something like that off.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

safeway has giftcards for everywhere

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey likes computers, has internet.... You can buy chit on the ITunes store and gift it, movies, music etc etc.........

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Joey likes computers, has internet.... You can buy chit on the ITunes store and gift it, movies, music etc etc.........

anyone got a lead on a quality hooker in Victoria????

Preferably disease free and not dead....

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why don't you guys rally up and proposition Rknight111 to let him back on the site.
I'm sure that as long as he quit peddlin the good book, no one would have a problem with it
That was my only issue with him

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have nothing against him, but feel nothing for him. I think he is immature for his age and has a lot to learn. It's not like hes starving or anything, not everyone gets everything they want. How many years did he get riding a sled in the east, etc? A lot of people don't even get that. I might not know much about him, but I really doubt he has it that bad.

But I do think it's cool you guys doing a little something for him.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have nothing against him, but feel nothing for him. I think he is immature for his age and has a lot to learn. It's not like hes starving or anything, not everyone gets everything they want. How many years did he get riding a sled in the east, etc? A lot of people don't even get that. I might not know much about him, but I really doubt he has it that bad.

But I do think it's cool you guys doing a little something for him.

Whether you say he's immature, doesnt know ch!t, big whiner, blah blah blah. If I can pitch $50 to make his Christmas a little brighter, get him playing hockey and keep him out of trouble. Why the hell not? We sled for fawk sakes, most expensive sport out there, especially with this little of snow.

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Why don't you guys rally up and proposition Rknight111 to let him back on the site.
I'm sure that as long as he quit peddlin the good book, no one would have a problem with it
That was my only issue with him

was he banned?? I thought he just left.

Top Bottom