Pay it forward, just a little, this holiday

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You have a brother..... He can chip in for you :d.

We could get him drunk and when he pass's out we could sell a kidney?:eek:

is there a large demand for midgit kidneys?????

God knows his liver aint worth chit....

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'M OUT

Let him pray for a big money winfall, his pretend friend in the sky provides all.......no ?

Raising, and donating money for Taylor and her family, that truely need and deserve a helping hand to make some dreams come true.....I'm all over that, there isn't a better cause in the world, IMO.

To send money to some whining little douche, just because he whines......really, wow

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Who drives their entire family across the country for better climate hoping your unemployed back won't be as sore?

the choice to move wasn't his.... he goes where his parents go....

On one side of the coin I agree with heavy_d, Joey likes to play the whoa-is-me life sucks card....often...and if he wants a sled that badly he can find a way to eventually make it happen...

christmas without chrissy and lisa sucks for him... in this respect I feel for him and would like to help...

Last edited:

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the choice to move wasn't his.... he goes where his parents go....

On one side of the coin I agree with heavy_d, Joey likes to play the whoa-is-me life sucks card....often...and if he wants a sled that badly he can find a way to eventually make it happen...

christmas without chrissy and lisa sucks for him... in this respect I feel for him and would like to help...

I respect that. Bogger, you are a bigger man then me.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I respect that. Bogger, you are a bigger man then me.

Not necessarily...

I speak with him more than most and have developed a soft spot for the kid, I guess I'd go so far as to call him a friend.......

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The benfits you recieve in life are directly proportional to what you put into it. I admit he's young and that I don't know the whole story, but after reading what he wrote and getting to know him on the internet he came off as a real douche that needs to grow up and figure it out for himself.

IMO if you want to give a hand out, give it to someone who will appreciate it for what its worth. Money doesn't make the world go round its just something we use to regulate it.

I guess what I'm saying is that we all have problems to deal with at times and its how you deal with it that makes you better or worse as a human being. Nothing in this life is free but it is all there for the taking.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little skeptical, how do we know he's not gonna blow it on pot and hookers?

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a little skeptical, how do we know he's not gonna blow it on pot and hookers?

I'd donate to get him laid and have a little fun..sniff, I'd also chip in on a S&M hoodie for him. Most importantly though is when does the bidding start on plio7's kidney I could use one, don't need it just thought it would be handy to have a spare and I got room for the third especially if it's a midget kidney.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd donate to get him laid and have a little fun..sniff, I'd also chip in on a S&M hoodie for him. Most importantly though is when does the bidding start on plio7's kidney I could use one, don't need it just thought it would be handy to have a spare and I got room for the third especially if it's a midget kidney.

HAHA. Bidding on Plio's kidney is like buying back in at low chip count in a poker tournament...sure it gets you back playing, but probably not for long. I too am all for getting Joey laid. I'd donate to that cause.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there a large demand for midgit kidneys?????

God knows his liver aint worth chit....

Oh sure, we can find just about anyone in the midget class that would snap that puppy up in a heart beat I tell ya. We could probably take a few other parts he don't need and really cash in :d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the hell did my kidney come into play

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Your beloved brother and I were looking for quick ways to support our winter activities and beer money of course. We figured the kidney would be a quick cash grab, hell you'd never miss it any way.

We eliminated your liver, that puppy won't fetch nothin probably wouldn't even be able to give it away.

Bogger has a few more nifty ideas, we'll get back to you on them though :eek:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has parents and a roof over his head let his parents support him, I see all this may be good for the kid but he sure in heck dont need a yamaha theres no snow in Victoria any ways. Get a job like we did as a kid, I got no hand outs and I respected people when I was his age. If he was out on the street diff. story. Amen

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok,,let's get the liver and kidney ready to go,
I can get the plane.

Attachments

• 155954_10150319104020357_501245356_15978697_4076542_n.jpg
    155954_10150319104020357_501245356_15978697_4076542_n.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 207

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talk to Joey at least once a day and watch the first 20 seconds of 10 different you tube videos he links. I can't help but feel resentment towards his parents for there actions and choices. I could go on but I know Joey is reading this, I'm not a parent so I really shouldn't be judging but it's just mind boggling to me.

I know Joey is going to play in the NHL, therefore I'd personally rather donate to new hockey gear that fits. I think he would get a lot more use out of it.

Once he gets that first check from his new job, he'll be hooked, for once he'll have his own money and not false promises.

P.S. A lot of amazing posts, especially 007sevens **Repped**

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to link joeys facebook I am now curious!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
parents maybe should of thought a little harder about selling that trailer for next to nothing , and blowin' the loot on a boat.........just sayin'

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could throw a few bucks into getting the dude some new hockey gear. Not his fault his life is in such termoil. He seems to be trying to adapt, he just needs more stuff to do. Occupied hands and minds are never a bad thing.

Top Bottom