Pay it forward, just a little, this holiday

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just reading the "Where's Joey" thread, and I saw that he isn't going to have a Christmas - due to money issues. As much as I am (or was) kind of sick of getting his opinion stuffed down my throat, I can't help but feel bad for the poor little feller. He has moved across the country, has no one but his mom, and (seemingly not so supportive) dad. I was just thinking, maybe, just maybe, we could do a little something nice for him. He might not be part of the site anymore, but he is polluting all of our facebook feeds, and I have to admit, I have a small place in my heart for his misguided self. Maybe it's mommy hormones talking, but maybe I'm just a big sweetheart and think everyone deserves a little bit of joy on Christmas =)

Who's in? I'm not sure what we could do, but I'm open to ideas. Feel free to tell me to STFU also - I will accept that.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll kick in :d let me know what you come up with as a final decision. Do we send money too you to kick in. What's the plan...............?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe, just Maybe if we get enough $5.00 chip in's or what ever then he might get a phazer and be too busy playing in the snow somewhere and not plug up face book.......... :eek: stop let me dream in peace please. :d

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not seen many folks that are having REAL issues at Christmas have facebook and whining about not having a sled in the winter. Sorry but give to someone that cannot afford to feed themselves and their family at Christmas or that dont have a roof over their head.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not seen many folks that are having REAL issues at Christmas have facebook and whining about not having a sled in the winter. Sorry but give to someone that cannot afford to feed themselves and their family at Christmas or that dont have a roof over their head.

well chatting with him today they got a bigger bill from the lawyer than they thought which leaves them little for xmas ...having said that im in for $50.00

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well chatting with him today they got a bigger bill from the lawyer than they thought which leaves them little for xmas ...having said that im in for $50.00

:confused::confused::confused:........I thought the lawyer was giving them money from the sale of the house.....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused::confused::confused:........I thought the lawyer was giving them money from the sale of the house.....

Minus the expenses of the sale and purchase that lawyers normally charge.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Femme if your raising cash put me in for a $100.00.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would pitch in.......just to prove to the little douche i do have a heart....lol

You a heart...... When did they do surgery to find it? If I would have know I would have brought flower to you in the hospital :d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Femme if your raising cash put me in for a $100.00.

put him in for another $100, I'm broke....

you beat me too it Ally I was thinking about this after talking to him..

A sled is the least of his worries right now, the family wants to be together for christmas and the money for flights just isn't there...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
put him in for another $100, I'm broke....

you beat me too it Ally I was thinking about this after talking to him..

A sled is the least of his worries right now, the family wants to be together for christmas and the money for flights just isn't there...

You have a brother..... He can chip in for you :d.

We could get him drunk and when he pass's out we could sell a kidney?:eek:

Top Bottom