• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 105

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sounds Like You Guys Had A Great Time.... Too Bad About The Sleds, But It Does Justify Cause For Several Wobbly Pops....
Kittyman: You Spell Wobbly Pops, "tequila"...... Have Had Many, Many Tequila Nites Now.... Another Long One Last Nite, With Friends From Edmonton Popping In And We Walked The Malecon And Shopped And Drank All The Way Back To Our Hotel.... Sat Here And Had Another 2 Or 3 Shots.... The Ocean/waves Undercurrent Is Very Strong Now, And Someone(a Local) Went Swimming In The Dark And Never Resurfaced.... Able To Buy 7 Mountain Can Sized "sol" Beer And A Container And Ice For $4.50 Usd..... Excellant For Those Little Trips......

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics guys looks like it was a great trip. Mcbride is one of those places were the locals really help out fellow riders. Glad to see the two of you were back up and running for the next day of riding. Maybe if this turns into an annual trip I may be able to make it next year!:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, when the local shop owner stops over to check up on a repair...what can you say...First Class...
Great pics guys looks like it was a great trip. Mcbride is one of those places were the locals really help out fellow riders. Glad to see the two of you were back up and running for the next day of riding. Maybe if this turns into an annual trip I may be able to make it next year!:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good call bunnyman,not only did he drop by but talk about knowing his way around cats.Was very impressed with him taking the time out to make sure we gotrdone right so we could ride the next day.Thanks to Paul and Ride n Hide.Here are a few non related pictures and I got some helmit cam video to put on the tube once I get them edited.
catmando!

Attachments

• 200803290035.jpg
    200803290035.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 200803270007.jpg
    200803270007.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 200803280011.jpg
    200803280011.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 200803270006.jpg
    200803270006.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 140

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
What a great weekend riding. Thanks to Barry and Judy for there hospitality and letting us into there homes. Thanks also to Rod from Adrenaline Tours for riding with us. Had lots of fun trying to follow him around.
I was trying really hard not get involved wrenching, but as a mechanic I couldn't stay away.
Steve

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pictures Catmando, glad you guys had a blast out there....

Good call bunnyman,not only did he drop by but talk about knowing his way around cats.Was very impressed with him taking the time out to make sure we gotrdone right so we could ride the next day.Thanks to Paul and Ride n Hide.Here are a few non related pictures and I got some helmit cam video to put on the tube once I get them edited.
catmando!

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that's awesoem teamwork..... :D Glad you guys got them back together and purrrrrrrrrrrrrring as they ought too....

More Photos

It was a fine event, much of it was spent as we like...working on sleds...
Thanks to everyone who got greasy and assisted Catmando and Myself to get our sleds running

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
AWESOME PICTURES! posted by all, I love seeing the pictures, one of these days i am going to ride the hills instead of hanging in the parking lot!

SBR I will tell santa he needs to send you Bunny slippers, my son says I have the power to tell Santa what to bring so maybe it will work?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
AWESOME PICTURES! posted by all, I love seeing the pictures, one of these days i am going to ride the hills instead of hanging in the parking lot!

SBR I will tell santa he needs to send you Bunny slippers, my son says I have the power to tell Santa what to bring so maybe it will work?

HEY FLYGIRL.....TELL YOUR SON, I KNOW "YOU HAVE THE POWER", AND I KNOW HE WILL GET "BUNNY SLIPPERS" FOR X-MAS............... LOL

Top Bottom