MARCH 29TH OPEN HOUSE / MEET THE MODS

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Back on track:

Note to all Snow and Mud Members:

If you are in McBride March 29th, we are having an open house Saturday evening at the home of "bbtoys", 670 Dominion Street (behind hospital). Come out an meet the mods and other Snow and Mudders. Will be serving chili and buns starting around 6:30pm. BYOB.

Snow and Mud gear will be available for purchase.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be up there for the weekend.We'll try and stop by and say hello.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey... Judy...

Stevenand I am stop in to say hello, drink a coffee or two and scaf down some of your awesome cookies.....

Have a great week.....

Hopefully bbtoays has been doing more sledding of late....

Was the Easter bunny good to you guys...????? :D

Hey, Bigdog - looking forward to seeing you again.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMMMM with all the S & M member's planning on being around this weekend we all might have to dawn name tags...

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning on leaving sometime friday morning. Wouldn't mind getting to Mcbride early enough for an afternoon ride.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:realmad: Bloody sled is is not running right again (clutches) and now i'm not sure if I can make it, the dealer didn't have the parts today:realmad: If they don't fix it this time it's going into speciality and it will be fixed for sure.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be leavin on thursday night or mcbride. Meeting snowseeker and the other fella's. if anybody is on the same flight path let me know im gonna be driving on my own. will drive or ride for split of fuel

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wish i could help you out...I'm by myself as well but Friday after work. My sled arrives on thursday with Ron and crew.

I'm gonna be leavin on thursday night or mcbride. Meeting snowseeker and the other fella's. if anybody is on the same flight path let me know im gonna be driving on my own. will drive or ride for split of fuel

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well its worth a try anyways. Snowseeker was saying that truck was full. now i know it's really full

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
well i'm leavin the same time they are give or take just waiting to hear back from snowseeeker. I think we are sharing a room there. So you are sounding like your coming down with the flu and i'll pick you up around the same time on thursday. lol Hell i'll even make up a docters note

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wish I could but we are sort staffed this week...no flu for me....lol...
well i'm leavin the same time they are give or take just waiting to hear back from snowseeeker. I think we are sharing a room there. So you are sounding like your coming down with the flu and i'll pick you up around the same time on thursday. lol Hell i'll even make up a docters note

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I might have a way to make it more "cost effective" cazy wheeler says he might have a spot

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why do I get the feeling we will be riding with the largest group I've ever ridin with,Should be good for some carnage shots LOL!
catmando!

Top Bottom