MARCH 29TH OPEN HOUSE / MEET THE MODS

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HMMMMM, PLANS FOR THE WEEKEND, AND THEN MONDAY.... OFF TO MEXICO.... AREEBA, ONDOLAY....... SORRY, BUT I WON'T BE THERE.... MAYBE NEXT YEAR, THE DARK SIDE WILL BE THERE(WITH COOKIES).... LOL:D

GRD

Reaction score
that should be read "Thankfully we won't have to pull that one tonne out of anymore holes, good thing you're not there"

hahaha :D

At least he has something that can be pulled. :D:D:D Left yourself open for that one TG.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried to take a Gt down the saddle at renshaw. That would be a true site to be seen.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you would like to bring yours along(GT Racer) I will have my camcorder and tri-pod to film this event.As for planned rides........Depends on the size of the group,there will be at least eight of us already so we could try but chances are some will break off.I believe we want to get some pics of the mods on Saturday at the Renshaw cabin and of course some of all the members that show up which could be a pile.As we all know plans change like the weather so all that is for sure is we will be there and there is an Open house at Barry's Saturday night!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You might want to consider upgrading the frames on that GT. It's a darn fast ride down and it would be a shame to have it break in half..lol...
TylerG seems to be a "Site Expert" on GT's...any thoughts there buddy"

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried to take a Gt down the saddle at renshaw. That would be a true site to be seen.

Id doit, i did it down the 'luge hill' here in bue and it was horrible i hit a sled run and my foot went through and broke the breaks and i cartwheeled down the rest of the hill

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I might put wings on it and a evel canival paint job. And perhaps full body armour. but the roll cage would be awesome.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you insure a GT for collision?? ... Scratch that.... Does life insurance cover downhil GT racing? lol

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I don't think so unless there is a unwritten customer is an idiot clause. I may not be insured but the darwin awards would be a sure thing
Going for the gold
Rusty

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lets get the thread back on track!
catmando!
THX!

Top Bottom