MARCH 29TH OPEN HOUSE / MEET THE MODS

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well i'll bring some cards for the best inverted dismount. I happen to be the reingning intercontinental champion of the world. Just ask snowseeker

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Note to all Snow and Mud Members:

If you are in McBride March 29th, we are having an open house Saturday evening at the home of "bbtoys", 670 Dominion Street (behind hospital). Come out an meet the mods and other Snow and Mudders. Will be serving chili and buns starting around 6:30pm. BYOB.

Snow and Mud gear will be available for purchase.
Just a Reminder - Everyone Welcome !!
Lots of Chili, Buns, Munchies, Cake
TONS OF BULL-LONEY WILL BE FLYING AROUND TOO.
BYOB

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi HeyJude,

Sorry I missed the open house, I was planning to come by with the family however as it turned out my friends had a surprise birthday party for me so I did not make it but I am hoping to make it for coffee soon!
I hope all had a great time!!!

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time last nite.Special thanks to Judy and Barry for host the get together.You welcome us into your home and make us feel like one of the family...Thank you.
Also, meeting the Snow and Mud community was awsome.Real great bunch of guys.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hey Ric:

Had a pretty good turnout last night. Not sure how many guys and I don't want to give you a list, cause I would hate to miss anyone.

Anyways, we had a great time. The boys ate lots of Chili and told some BIG stories. Rknight111 showed some videos of their riding the last couple of days and at one point the boys were all hanging in the garage with their refreshments helping Catmando (possibly soon to be CatmanDOO) and SledBunnyRacing work on their sleds. I will let them give their own reports.

A really nice night - we may have to make it an annual thing.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Judy, I am glad to hear that you had a great turnout for your Open House! I had no doubt that it would be busy with S & Mers waiting to sample your Chili!

It was great riding with some of them for a half day on Friday in Renshaw, the snow was awesome and blue bird sky! It's nice to put a face to the names. (Pic's to come!)

Thanks again for the hospitality last week. Darien was still talking about feeding the deer! My wife and I had an excellent time. Hope to see you guys one more time for some spring riding.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Judy:

Glad to hear you and company had a great time... What broke on Catmando's sled??? What happened to SledBunny's machine? You can't leave us hanging...... The suspence.....???

Thanks for being a great host on Friday afternoon... the cookies and coffee were awesome... So awesome Steven took over the controls as I caught some zzzzzzzzzz's :D :D

Hey Ric:

Had a pretty good turnout last night. Not sure how many guys and I don't want to give you a list, cause I would hate to miss anyone.

Anyways, we had a great time. The boys ate lots of Chili and told some BIG stories. Rknight111 showed some videos of their riding the last couple of days and at one point the boys were all hanging in the garage with their refreshments helping Catmando (possibly soon to be CatmanDOO) and SledBunnyRacing work on their sleds. I will let them give their own reports.

A really nice night - we may have to make it an annual thing.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't make it my dealer didn't get my sled fixed yet, sounds like it was a gas!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chaincase was fixed and when it got repaired they put the bottom gear on backwards,Damn near cost me a helicopter ride cause she broke in winebergers bowl.Thanks to the best damn rescue guy in thee business(BBtoys) and a great guy that loves adreniline rushes (doubling out of winebergers bowl)that takes big nards LOL!(Rusty) and a bunch of others that pitched in.There is so much to write and people to thank.I hope to get to everyone over the next couple of days.Was a good weekend overall.Lots of new material for the site.
catmando!
As for catmanDOO,How do you spell woobly Pops,LOL!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO.....I think Rusty left a lump in his shorts though that he may not admit to on that adrenalin filled ride up....:D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Thinking you are going to get in contact the one :mad: who worked on your sled also !.... Ya must be some upset over that ! :eek:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here are some photos from the open house

Attachments

• IMG_9196_1.jpg
    IMG_9196_1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_9197_1.jpg
    IMG_9197_1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9198_1.jpg
    IMG_9198_1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9199_1.jpg
    IMG_9199_1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 109

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
More Photos

It was a fine event, much of it was spent as we like...working on sleds...
Thanks to everyone who got greasy and assisted Catmando and Myself to get our sleds running

Attachments

• IMG_9207_1.jpg
    IMG_9207_1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_9205_1.jpg
    IMG_9205_1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_9204_1.jpg
    IMG_9204_1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_9202_1.jpg
    IMG_9202_1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_9208_1.jpg
    IMG_9208_1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 115

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Catman's sled...for the record...that sled now Rocks...it was pulling like the High Performance Kitty it is....

Attachments

• IMG_9227_1.jpg
    IMG_9227_1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_9238_1.jpg
    IMG_9238_1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9243_1.jpg
    IMG_9243_1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 115

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Blew the head gasket at the end of the day On saturday. Drove it out to KM 7 and then had to be towed (Rod, your a stand up. guy for towing me out)...not happy about that, but such is life.

A special Thanks foes to Paul at Ride N Hide who had a gasket kit and allowed me to get my hands on it well after working hours were over.

We, meaning 6 mechancs who ride and myself, installed it in about 1 hour and numerious happy pop.

Thanks agian to all that helped.
Unfortunatley I seem to have afuel delivery problem so my sled was limping agian on Sunday...it's all good, Ill get er up and running this week.

what happened with your sled Sledbunny?

Attachments

• IMG_9180_1.jpg
    IMG_9180_1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 109

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you're surely not having good luck with that machine this year!

Top Bottom