lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty hard to compare the 2 imo.

Both are chit people do for fun i guess 🤑

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Golf would be fun if it was harder maybe. The ball is just sitting there. I get invited to golf and I never golf, still hit the ball over 300 yds. It’s just to easy..

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tiger woods eh? Should be playing on the pga tour 🤣

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
300 yards down the fairway or into the trees lol. If it’s down the middle then you are probably a better golfer than sledder Curtis. Haha

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way more people golf then sled. Mountain sledding is a small niche that most people will never get to try.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, more like Happy Gilmore…

I dont like golf that much either,but might beat stting in a grocery store for a year.

Even at 10g a day wouldnt come close to tiger money.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Golf would be fun if it was harder maybe. The ball is just sitting there. I get invited to golf and I never golf, still hit the ball over 300 yds. It’s just to easy..

lol you wish you were good, I’d play you heads up for your sled right now, any man can hit it 300 yards with todays balls and tech. Let’s see how you stack up on a real course, stretched out playing a par rating of 76. I see triple digits coming your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0137.jpeg
IMG_7533.jpeg
Even putting is easy…

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol you wish you were good, I’d play you heads up for your sled right now, any man can hit it 300 yards with todays balls and tech. Let’s see how you stack up on a real course, stretched out playing a par rating of 76. I see triple digits coming your way

I haven’t played in 20 years, so you’re saying it’s gotten even easier. Weak. It must be extremely boring now…

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What do you want his sled for? You’ve made it pretty clear on a sledding forum that you dislike sledding and that golf it where it’s at. Maybe play for his bag of clubs?

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He won’t want my clubs…

Must be like my clubs. I think I paid $250 for the whole set 25 years ago, bag and all. I don’t think he’d want mine either. Good thing about them is they’re in like new condition. Most guys bags nowadays have a driver worth more than my whole set. But I’m with you guys, golf is super lame. And way too much etiquette for this guy. And I’ll take a horrible day on the mountain over a great day on a golf course. But I’ve only golfed over here in Saskatchewastan so what the hell do I know.

Top Bottom