2026 G6 spy pics

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you want his sled for? You’ve made it pretty clear on a sledding forum that you dislike sledding and that golf it where it’s at. Maybe play for his bag of clubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading comprehension definitely is not your strong suit, I never once said I dislike sledding, on the contrary actually. I’ve been sledding almost 30 years and for 18 years in the mountains. I own a 23 turbo r expert and a 19 alpha turbo with a ton of mods. You could probably say I was fairly passionate and serious about sledding.It’s the cost / use / enjoyment factor that’s getting me. Riding group has all but dried up due to cost, age, kids, risk, conditions etc, down to 2 buddies that still ride and my 60 year old dad that lives in Saskatoon, 1200km from the mountains and he just likes to take in the scenery once a year. I’m not making new friends that sled at 40 years old and hate having to drive by myself and meet random people there just to get time behind bars. When big brands are dropping out and dealerships are closing everywhere it really speaks volumes as to where the sport is at….. unfortunately it’s the way it’s going. I’ll probably ride this year but it may be my last season

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He won’t want my clubs…

Ya I wouldnt want yours lol, I have a custom pieced together set of clubs all to my spec, all Callaway’s high end stuff and a Scotty Cameron putter, roughly $6000 all said and done for my sticks

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t played in 20 years, so you’re saying it’s gotten even easier. Weak. It must be extremely boring now…

Never said the game got easier, technology has gotten better for sure allowing any average man the ability to hit a drive 300yrds. The courses however have gotten longer and harder to compensate for the added forgiveness of the new tech. Hitting the ball 300yrds doesn’t mean you’re good, not at all. I play once in awhile with a guy who can hit his driver over 350 yards in the air plus roll out. I beat him by 15-20 shots sometimes in a full round. Same could be said for sledding, sleds now get into zones in 20-30 mins that used to take us hours to chew our way into. So you’re saying sledding has gotten even easier in the last 20 years???? Weak…….lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3400.jpeg
This applies to sledding,golf and a few other things in life…

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda got to admit that we been golfing this summer and it certainly is fun. But we are on a easy course and we have lots of laughs when we hit tree's, water traps etc.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol you wish you were good, I’d play you heads up for your sled right now, any man can hit it 300 yards with todays balls and tech. Let’s see how you stack up on a real course, stretched out playing a par rating of 76. I see triple digits coming your way

I can hit 300 yards too but it takes 2 shots or more to get there.

But really guys what is wrong with sledding until 2:00 PM on a nice day in April and then hit the course for 18 holes?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There’s 2 types of people, one who works hard at there sport, puts the time and effort in and outgrows there equipment and needs the best technology to reach the next level. The other blames there short comings on their equipment and constantly upgrades to the very best to try and compete.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup thats why i have no problems keeping up on my old junk

Mountains arent big enough to need a turbo.

But probably get one because fast is gooder.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup thats why i have no problems keeping up on my old junk

Mountains arent big enough to need a turbo.

But probably get one because fast is gooder.
Our group all had aftermarket turbos then one year we all went n/a (except Paul on his sidewinder) and we had a riot that winter. Paul was a little jealous how much fun we had. Now it’s all back to turbos and tunes. Tempted to go back to a 600 while my son learns to ride just for the challenge.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group all had aftermarket turbos then one year we all went n/a (except Paul on his sidewinder) and we had a riot that winter. Paul was a little jealous how much fun we had. Now it’s all back to turbos and tunes. Tempted to go back to a 600 while my son learns to ride just for the challenge.

Most my friends are on turbos now.

Probably time for me to upgrade

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill say having done both, it is funner to have the best sled in the group rather than the shittiest one lol

tell me about it, ill be riding with some polaris 9R and even some new CATS next year. Like always i will be having much more fun than them with 70 more HP

WHO knew that a sled thats north of 25K for an NA could be the least fun.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell me about it, ill be riding with some polaris 9R and even some new CATS next year. Like always i will be having much more fun than them with 70 more HP

WHO knew that a sled thats north of 25K for an NA could be the least fun.
Good luck keeping up through the tight trees.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had fun on a golf course once in Mexico...
Got buzzed up and had a spurt trying to ditch bang the cart ....they don't handle mud as good as a bike ....

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom