2026 G6 spy pics

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know i was just giving you a hard time.
I like turbos to. Too bad they werent factory when i was in my prime

I was saying that exact thing last winter. If I had this 23 turbo r when I was 20 years old, god damn would it have been a wild time. Now I’m 40 and about 60-70lbs heavier with lots of broken parts lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was saying that exact thing last winter. If I had this 23 turbo r when I was 20 years old, god damn would it have been a wild time. Now I’m 40 and about 60-70lbs heavier with lots of broken parts lol

I was in my prime at 40,that was the mid point in a 10 year span that we explored lots of untouched terrain,about 5 of us took it real serious and would charter a chopper to get better perspective on untouched drainages to find access to some cool ch!t.I was riding mod 488 fan in those years,the rest were on 670-800’s
some area’s took longer than others,one area took 7 days over a 2 year period.We had a great group and once we broke Alpine the challenge was all over,would tour around the high country but accessing was where the challenge was.On odd occasion there would be monster HP sleds tag along but they didn’t do well bashing bush.I be 65 on next birthday and still enjoy poking around to ride where there is no tracks,but my stamina isn’t what it used to be.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in my prime at 40,that was the mid point in a 10 year span that we explored lots of untouched terrain,about 5 of us took it real serious and would charter a chopper to get better perspective on untouched drainages to find access to some cool ch!t.I was riding mod 488 fan in those years,the rest were on 670-800’s
some area’s took longer than others,one area took 7 days over a 2 year period.We had a great group and once we broke Alpine the challenge was all over,would tour around the high country but accessing was where the challenge was.On odd occasion there would be monster HP sleds tag along but they didn’t do well bashing bush.I be 65 on next birthday and still enjoy poking around to ride where there is no tracks,but my stamina isn’t what it used to be.

Would have been a pretty crazy time to ride back then for sure. I’m outta my prime now not so much due to age but 3 knee surgeries all from a bad snowboard crash, a nearly broken back from sledding, Phu*ed up my pelvis real bad when I was 17 on a hand rail skateboarding, and a wrist fusion surgery 3 years ago from a broken wrist I never knew about when I was a teenager they figure.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have been a pretty crazy time to ride back then for sure. I’m outta my prime now not so much due to age but 3 knee surgeries all from a bad snowboard crash, a nearly broken back from sledding, Phu*ed up my pelvis real bad when I was 17 on a hand rail skateboarding, and a wrist fusion surgery 3 years ago from a broken wrist I never knew about when I was a teenager they figure.

How do you feel after the wrist fusion? My surgeon wanted to do that and I turned him down. I ended up getting orthoscopic where he cleaned things up and looked around in July. Feeling better every week with physio. Glad I didn’t get it now. Not excited having a titanium piece in my wrist and hand

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you feel after the wrist fusion? My surgeon wanted to do that and I turned him down. I ended up getting orthoscopic where he cleaned things up and looked around in July. Feeling better every week with physio. Glad I didn’t get it now. Not excited having a titanium piece in my wrist and hand

Was the biggest success of any surgery I’ve had, couldn’t be happier with it. I had no option though as my scaphoid bone was in 4 pieces and completely rotten, had been broken for 20 or so years he figured. My arm bone was actually moving down into my wrist as it had no support and was all broken and jagged on the end as well and hitting the nerve endings causing temporary loss of use from time to time . I was told 2 years off of sledding and all my other strenuous activities. I was riding a turbo alpha 6 months later, most successful fusion Dr Ball said he has ever done, also the youngest person he’s done it on as well by a long shot lol which helps. If mine wasn’t as bad he would have liked to of waited another ten or more years and went with the same deal you got done to get me through. Overall I ended up with 80% range of motion and nearly 100% of my strength back. Only issue I have now is it tires a little quicker than a normal hand but I’ll take that over where it was before the op

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the biggest success of any surgery I’ve had, couldn’t be happier with it. I had no option though as my scaphoid bone was in 4 pieces and completely rotten, had been broken for 20 or so years he figured. My arm bone was actually moving down into my wrist as it had no support and was all broken and jagged on the end as well and hitting the nerve endings causing temporary loss of use from time to time . I was told 2 years off of sledding and all my other strenuous activities. I was riding a turbo alpha 6 months later, most successful fusion Dr Ball said he has ever done, also the youngest person he’s done it on as well by a long shot lol which helps. If mine wasn’t as bad he would have liked to of waited another ten or more years and went with the same deal you got done to get me through. Overall I ended up with 80% range of motion and nearly 100% of my strength back. Only issue I have now is it tires a little quicker than a normal hand but I’ll take that over where it was before the op

Yeah I tore all the ligaments between the scaphoid and lunate bone. Not near as serious.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I tore all the ligaments between the scaphoid and lunate bone. Not near as serious.

Ya definitely delay it as much as possible. It doesn’t last forever. I’ll need a full fusion in 20 or so years. This was a 4 corner fusion I got done, it’s like a partial fusion in comparison

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your body has taken a real beating,I assume you were an aggressive snowboarder/sledder,I hope you’re done with injuries.
I’ve been fortunate with injuries only a few,torn ligaments in shoulder,torn hamstring and multiple broken ribs.I thank the late Jim Kuster every time I strap my knee pads on,had a bad crash in 1993 that nearly removed my knee cap.Jim had been preaching to me about wearing them,never rode another day without them.This past winter I purchased my 6th pair after broken shin section or knee cup section on the previous 5 pairs over the years,with out them I may not be walking and for sure not sledding.🙂

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your body has taken a real beating,I assume you were an aggressive snowboarder/sledder,I hope you’re done with injuries.
I’ve been fortunate with injuries only a few,torn ligaments in shoulder,torn hamstring and multiple broken ribs.I thank the late Jim Kuster every time I strap my knee pads on,had a bad crash in 1993 that nearly removed my knee cap.Jim had been preaching to me about wearing them,never rode another day without them.This past winter I purchased my 6th pair after broken shin section or knee cup section on the previous 5 pairs over the years,with out them I may not be walking and for sure not sledding.

I went pretty hard skateboarding and snowboarding from about age 12-20 was sponsored by our local shop for a few years and was trying to get a bigger sponsor and was damn close up until I destroyed my knee. Never came back from it, so I went to school lol and got a real job lol

Top Bottom