2026 G6 spy pics

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell me about it, ill be riding with some polaris 9R and even some new CATS next year. Like always i will be having much more fun than them with 70 more HP

WHO knew that a sled thats north of 25K for an NA could be the least fun.

You're getting a Yamaha?

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell me about it, ill be riding with some polaris 9R and even some new CATS next year. Like always i will be having much more fun than them with 70 more HP

WHO knew that a sled thats north of 25K for an NA could be the least fun.
You running a 50 hp silber tune this year?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats like when i get a can and it adds 20hp

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most my friends are on turbos now.

Probably time for me to upgrade
I wouldn’t sweat it not riding a turbo,most of my friends are on turbos some have went back to NA’s a couple of those guys that went back would be in top shelf category as a rider.From 1986 to 2007 I rode a mod fancooled which was about half the HP as the guys I rode with,I’m betting I had more fun and laughs than most.A great example is the young guy in Blue on a little 600 Catalyst,it will be curious to see him on the 858 this winter!

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t sweat it not riding a turbo,most of my friends are on turbos some have went back to NA’s a couple of those guys that went back would be in top shelf category as a rider.From 1986 to 2007 I rode a mod fancooled which was about half the HP as the guys I rode with,I’m betting I had more fun and laughs than most.A great example is the young guy in Blue on a little 600 Catalyst,it will be curious to see him on the 858 this winter!

Ive riden with Jamie. Looked like he did pretty good on the 600. but Im way bigger then him. He's a really small guy. my next sled will be a turbo forsure.

Tons around, can get them cheap.

Last edited:

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive riden with Jamie. Looked like he did pretty good on the 600. but Im way bigger then him. He's a really small guy. my next sled will be a turbo forsure.

Tons around, can get them cheap.
Pretty good would be an understatement as some classify any non turbo sled as just kids or beginner sled lol!
I’m also a bigger guy at around 210.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty good would be an understatement as some classify any non turbo sled as just kids or beginner sled lol!
I’m also a bigger guy at around 210.

Those aren't my words. But I rode 700's when I was a kid. And if I had a teenager now, the 600 would be a good unit for them.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you didn’t say that,it seems that a lot insinuate that getting above tree line on NA is major accomplishment these days.

They are just trolling. It all in good fun. Turbo would be fun for me, cause I like power. But I don't need the turbo to get around.

I took a stock 154 Freeride places in Revy most turbo guys will never see.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is such thing as too much power for the application though. 750hp mountain sled is too much. For drag racing its about right.

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are just trolling. It all in good fun. Turbo would be fun for me, cause I like power. But I don't need the turbo to get around.

I took a stock 154 Freeride places in Revy most turbo guys will never see.
I hear ya,I guess I’ve been fortunate in seeing many different phases in the mountains in last 40 years.
One particular outing with a 26 sled convoy into a no traffic area had 8 of us on lower HP sleds make it in and more than 10 BIG HP mods never made it🙂

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you didn’t say that,it seems that a lot insinuate that getting above tree line on NA is major accomplishment these days.

Some guys like to go fast, skis to the sky and get rowdy. Some guys like to tour, skis flat and tractor around. I’m a go fast skis to sky guy, way more fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what we do, tour around on the NAs

Never had the skis off the ground. One day maybe

Screenshot_20240830_104600_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240830_104452_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240830_104431_Instagram.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledding is kinda like golf. Its a lot funner when ur good at it.

Was more so answering tundra twin with his nobody needs fun sleds, “a fan cooled 550 or 600 is more than enough” rhetoric. N/A 800-850’s can still get wild and fun but a turbo is just so much more fun and rowdy is all.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was more so answering tundra twin with his nobody needs fun sleds, “a fan cooled 550 or 600 is more than enough” rhetoric. N/A 800-850’s can still get wild and fun but a turbo is just so much more fun and rowdy is all.

I know i was just giving you a hard time.
I like turbos to. Too bad they werent factory when i was in my prime

Top Bottom