what sled suits me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a pic for ya.

Busted crank. At least he got towed by another Polaris. :)

looks like a mouse nest thats all that happened the little buggars ran out of steam lol

and the common denomintaor here is your always with them whats up with that

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like a mouse nest thats all that happened the little buggars ran out of steam lol

and the common denomintaor here is your always with them whats up with that

LOL - he was reallllllly wet that day....... poor guy was covered. Getting towed in the spring with no hood sucks.

Doo pic was a really bad day. I made the pull to the far left, buddy tried to go up the middle, rolled it about 7 times, broke the bars, headed down the trail after farmer fixing the bars, blew a rod bearing about 6 k's from the truck.

Towed my Doo out last year with my Arctic Cat when I broke the steering post.

Almost had to tow a Yammy Apex out last year with my Doo, but figured out a farmer fix and made it back to the truck. Was almost towed out by that same Yammy on my Doo when I broke my steering post again.....but farmer fixed the rope steering and drove it out.

Have pics of a Yammy Phazer towing that yellow Doo out as well, melted piston this time.

Like I said, ride long enough and you'll tow or be towed. It happens to everyone. I could care less about it all seriously, I just like to ride, no matter what brand, I'll ride with anybody/anything. So long as you have fun that's all that matters. Which is why brand bashing peeves me off. I've been riding long enough to know there's more enjoyment in riding itself than worrying about what you're riding.

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 51

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have ridden other sleds i test drove my bros 95 cougar 121 kinda liked it! but too heavy drove a polaris indy 550 liked the comfort but it bogged and bogged! drove a skidoo good power but i diddent like the feel of the sled but i like almost everything about my yammy, i asked "what yamaha should i buy?". the only yamaha i have towed was an exciter by a phazer. sorry if u thought i was bashing your brands diddent mean to. ride what makes u happy!

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why don't you read Joey's post and you will learn Young fella, just go buy the yam and ride, obviously your not going to listen to anybodys advise anyways.:cool:
LOL!!! He really does sound like Joey.

I think you should buy a Yamaha.

Is that what you wanted to hear?
x2

is that a way to talk to somebody?:nono:
^Joey

LOL - he was reallllllly wet that day....... poor guy was covered. Getting towed in the spring with no hood sucks.

Doo pic was a really bad day. I made the pull to the far left, buddy tried to go up the middle, rolled it about 7 times, broke the bars, headed down the trail after farmer fixing the bars, blew a rod bearing about 6 k's from the truck.

Towed my Doo out last year with my Arctic Cat when I broke the steering post.

Almost had to tow a Yammy Apex out last year with my Doo, but figured out a farmer fix and made it back to the truck. Was almost towed out by that same Yammy on my Doo when I broke my steering post again.....but farmer fixed the rope steering and drove it out.

Have pics of a Yammy Phazer towing that yellow Doo out as well, melted piston this time.

Like I said, ride long enough and you'll tow or be towed. It happens to everyone. I could care less about it all seriously, I just like to ride, no matter what brand, I'll ride with anybody/anything. So long as you have fun that's all that matters. Which is why brand bashing peeves me off. I've been riding long enough to know there's more enjoyment in riding itself than worrying about what you're riding.

Amen brotha.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you wanna work on the sled more than you ride it then go tell your dad to go buy a yamaha for ya. you don't need anyone elses opinion you obviously know everything.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a new sled bud, kinda hard to ride a turbo:)Turbo on that sled would cost more than what that sold new:d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom