what sled suits me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I no ure not a ski doo guy, but i think you might like to look at the ski doo 600 etec, it seems to be what your looking for.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I no ure not a ski doo guy, but i think you might like to look at the ski doo 600 etec, it seems to be what your looking for.

i did look at that thing they claim to be the lightest but i watched a video of it on youtube of a guy who jumped it and everything the tunnel and everything in the slidercage bent and broke! not fun. thanks for the advice tho.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just go ride em buddy ....buy what ever you have the most fun on:d

If you do go with cat buy a m6-7.....Im a cat guy thru and thru so i cant bash the others. I have heard good things about older 600 summits tho.

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Correction Dez, 6 foot one 305 pounds :) Haha. If your gonna get a newer yami Grab an 04 viper or venom, everything after that is a 4 stroke, but be warned they are heavy. If your still set on a new Nytro (i do know i am) be forewarned, ride with a buddy, and hit the gym.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why don't you read Joey's post and you will learn Young fella, just go buy the yam and ride, obviously your not going to listen to anybodys advise anyways.:cool:

deathtoll

Reaction score
lol yamahas are hevey go with a cross fire or a M5,6,7,8 or 10 the cross fire's have a
141'' track and the M's have 153 or 162'' track i think you can find a 141 for a M5 or M7 but it will have to be a used one cuz i think there not on the new M sleds

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you should buy a Yamaha.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that a way to talk to somebody?:nono:

LOL :rolleyes:

You ask for everyone's opinion and then beat them all down.

Hate to burst your bubble because it seems like you think Yamaha walks on water - but I owned a Phazer - after I put the THIRD Yamaha motor in it because they kept burning down, the fourth motor I put in was a Ski Doo 500. Best thing I ever did to that sled, Ski Doo motor made twice the power. The only Yamaha I'll ever own is a four stroke (going forward), because their 4 strokes are some of the best around. Yamaha two strokes....have fun with that.

People have given you some real good suggestions, and IMO, some better options than a Phazer MTX or an older small bore triple. Especially for the hills of BC. Have you ever ridden any other sleds other than a Yamaha? Go ride an M6 or 600 Summit - not buy, just test ride - and then ride the Phazer MTX.

You might be surprised.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hate to burst your bubble but never seen a polaris getting towed out of the bush or off the mountain
ive owned one since 91 would never even think of riding anything else

Here's a pic for ya.

Busted crank. At least he got towed by another Polaris. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0001_9a.jpg
    IMG_0001_9a.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0001_7.jpg
    IMG_0001_7.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 54

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a Doo pulling a Doo?

I got lots more pics of all brands. Ride long enough....... you'll be on either end of the hook at some point.

Attachments

• Quartz Creek 2008 017.jpg
    Quartz Creek 2008 017.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom