want money

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron make sure you guys take lots of pictures and enjoy a safe trip....

Is the trail stocked with spare motor parts??? Having extra parts around in the trailer will bring good luck...........

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
here's a picture of my bee hive and another useless post closer to 500.

Attachments

• my shop 009.jpg
    my shop 009.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 79

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't really "work" just kinda sit around most of the time, when things are running well anyways. I work at Whitecourt Power. Wish I was out sledding again today. A few of us went out yesterday and had a blast. Out towards the Chickadee, there were some lines that we were first tracks down. Still the odd stump on some of them, so had to watch out.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TG you only say that cause he probably isn't here to defendhimself......lol....
But then again he may agree with you....hehehe

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Don't really "work" just kinda sit around most of the time, when things are running well anyways. I work at Whitecourt Power. Wish I was out sledding again today. A few of us went out yesterday and had a blast. Out towards the Chickadee, there were some lines that we were first tracks down. Still the odd stump on some of them, so had to watch out.

OMG!! you have to work with Chris and Dan you poor guy. I suppose your another Lucky beer drinker too? lol :D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I think it's going to be funny when the winner ends being some unsuspecting member who just asks a question...
1. Summitric is still here to defend himself, we don't leave until 3am tomorrow (and he's still a postwhore).
2. Ron isn't bringing his trailer this trip. Were stuffing 5 sleds in a bigger trailer that isn't Rons. It should be interesting because both Ron & Ric have well laid out trialers, this one's a bit sparce.
3. We are also attending the Annual Sicamous Snomobile Club Dinner...it's an awesome meal and event. Ron has donated some product for that event as well. We should be easy to find with all the Black T-shirts with snowandmud.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom