want money

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Ron isn't bringing his trailer this trip. Were stuffing 5 sleds in a bigger trailer that isn't Rons. It should be interesting because both Ron & Ric have well laid out trialers, this one's a bit sparce.

How come ya guys travelling like sardines ? :eek: Well except for that Big Tuna Ric ! :D .... :confused: Here, Ya taking Rics truck & someones trailer & all going together like rednecks going to market ? ..... Hey, If it works for ya.. Have a gooder ! :) :bandance::bandance::bandance::bandance::bandance::yikes:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:perfect10:so who managed to stay out of the dog house this year? i know i got some points today from my lady!

I went to Wal Mart today and SHOWED the wife the card I was going to get for her. After all, it IS the thought that counts, isn't it?

:D

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, oh yea on the 24th if you're interested they're are sled drags in 100 mile house, if you want more info go to my thread sled drags in the ride forum

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bigfoot its up to you to keep the young guys spelling under control. They get excited and start to lose it badly. I just take away $ from the $100,000.00 that they may win. It worked last night. I`m out of here for 4 days. Keep a eye on the site. Thanks

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know you're a redneck when.....
snowmobile.jpg

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, i guess that doesn't really mean you're a redneck, it just means you really like the dukes of hazzard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom