Very Quite Yesterday -9/11

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The dates dont match, but the technology has been around much longer than admitted here...

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
I guess the families of the pilots and flight crew had fake funerals for their loved ones after the planes went down? The flight over Pennsylvania had passengers fighting with fake terrorists before the plane went into the ground? Passengers were calling their loved ones on their cell phones identifying the hijackers and calling authorities. You see where I’m going with this? How many people would have to be in on the scam and keep it a secret? 4 planes of people, people in the towers that saw and felt the planes hit, people on the street, first responders and of course the government. Plus hard drives found in Bin Ladens house in Pakistan that the Seals collected proved his claims of masterminding the tower takedown. I just don’t think it’s plausible. If it ever came out that the government orchestrated this that would be the end of the state of the Union. People would rush the Capitol and kill all government members and the country would go into Khaos. It would be to dangerous to take a chance on for leaders to concoct a plan like this. After all it’s not the first time the towers were attacked by Al Queda.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again, please look into other fires, this is nonsense.

Lil Duke posted a couple, whole buildings burnt..... no collapse

I did. its been almost 25 years.
I still remember the day. Was very intetested in the subject for years.

Im over it though. I will never know forsure what happen'd.

And if someone believes the governments version of events i aint trying to change thier minds.

Thsts why it was quite quiet cause there is nothing left to say.

Goerge bush and buddy's are old fuks now and will be dead soon.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1000019558.jpg

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did. its been almost 25 years.
I still remember the day. Was very intetested in the subject for years.

Im over it though. I will never know forsure what happen'd.

And if someone believes the governments version of events i aint trying to change thier minds.

Thsts why it was quite quiet cause there is nothing left to say.

Goerge bush and buddy's are old fuks now and will be dead soon.
Fair enough, after 9/11 and the last few years, if one still believes government and corporate fairy tales, there's little chance of breaking that spell.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fair enough, after 9/11 and the last few years, if one still believes government and corporate fairy tales, there's little chance of breaking that spell.

There is zero chance. Even if camel toe rips the mask off and reveals she is a lizard. Still wouldnt be enough.

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although a couple conspiracies whet the appetite for the majority everything being a conspiracy whets the appetite of the very few.
And that’s why the elites and government are getting away with what they are right now. If truth gets out and they don’t like it, just call it a conspiracy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And that’s why the elites and government are getting away with what they are right now. If truth gets out and they don’t like it, just call it a conspiracy.
But that’s your opinion? Not everyone believes what you believe. What happens if you are wrong? Are you 100% positive that this was engineered by the government? The government does a lot of things but I don’t believe they fly jetliners into their own countries buildings that have some of the top minds in the country working there just so they can make an excuse to go to war. Like I have said many times on this forum and I’ll say it again. The US has never needed to have an excuse to go to war. They will enter anyone’s country when ever they feel they need to because they can. Plus there is the consideration that they would have murdered workers and tourists from allied countries. I don’t see it happening. The embarrassment alone that they experienced by letting something like this happen again in their history hurt their intelligence communities credibility on the world stage. That only emboldens their enemies to try it again.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But that’s your opinion? Not everyone believes what you believe. What happens if you are wrong? Are you 100% positive that this was engineered by the government? The government does a lot of things but I don’t believe they fly jetliners into their own countries buildings that have some of the top minds in the country working there just so they can make an excuse to go to war. Like I have said many times on this forum and I’ll say it again. The US has never needed to have an excuse to go to war. They will enter anyone’s country when ever they feel they need to because they can. Plus there is the consideration that they would have murdered workers and tourists from allied countries. I don’t see it happening. The embarrassment alone that they experienced by letting something like this happen again in their history hurt their intelligence communities credibility on the world stage. That only emboldens their enemies to try it again.

Yes it my opinion. I’m really tending not to believe anything the government has sold to the population anymore. These last few years have proven they lie to the masses. To many coincidences now. Israel and the states intel happen to go down the same day terrorists come in on bikes and hang gliders. That’s a strange one… but anyhow, 911 does seem quite fishy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it my opinion. I’m really tending not to believe anything the government has sold to the population anymore. These last few years have proven they lie to the masses. To many coincidences now. Israel and the states intel happen to go down the same day terrorists come in on bikes and hang gliders. That’s a strange one… but anyhow, 911 does seem quite fishy.
If that’s your opinion I respect it . We dont always have to agree to all get along. 🍺🍺

Top Bottom