Valemount

whisper creek log home

Reaction score
Website
www.wclh.com
Just arrived at valemount and checked in at the nicest place to stay in valemount and that is the legacy vacation rental by whisper creek homes. Shawn and Dianne are the nicest people to deal with, and I would bet all my money that you won't get treated nicer than this. Thank you for a pleasant greeting, great price, and most of all a great place! Thanks a bunch!

Thanks thats awesome.....tomorrows a new day steep and deep braaaaaaaaaaaaaap
http://www.legacyvacationrental.com/

sleliuk1

Reaction score

So I was told that the famous Maxwell is coming up to Vale, come on over to the cabin so I can maybe talk some sense into you and you will buy a cat! Give me a shout if your coming 780-220-9695 and it's steven! Probably be really piled up by the time u read this!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
So I was told that the famous Maxwell is coming up to Vale, come on over to the cabin so I can maybe talk some sense into you and you will buy a cat! Give me a shout if your coming 780-220-9695 and it's steven! Probably be really piled up by the time u read this!

There will be no talking maxwell into or about a cat. As his advisor I will have to interveen. Any further questions or comments to maxwell can be forwarded to me. That is all

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So how was the riding?:d

Top Bottom