testament to dodge!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you were in 4 lo you were definately driving a pos dodge that is forsure!!!! and if dodge ever dropped a duramax in there frame it would only help now all they need to do is put a better allison and a stronger front end and maybe they would be 1 step closer to actually competing in the diesel market now a days. you got some good track covering joey still no sign of you or that topaz anywere

ROFL! A duramax? Funny guy. There is a reason there is so many old dodges around everywhere, the cummins runs forever and is by far the best of the 3 engines.

I know your kidding now, trying to say a IFS is better then a SFA!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ROFL! A duramax? Funny guy. There is a reason there is so many old dodges around everywhere, the cummins runs forever and is by far the best of the 3 engines.

I know your kidding now, trying to say a IFS is better then a SFA!

exactly and when i went through alberta that is what i saw most coming out of farms hauling massive tractors , combines , hay bails ect ect.............

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly and when i went through alberta that is what i saw most coming out of farms hauling massive tractors , combines , hay bails ect ect.............

Thats just cause they are cheap, the Cummins used to be an OK engine but the Dodge they give you carry it around in sucks. Nowadays the Cummins puts out 50 less HP and 150 less ft/lbs of torque than the Ford or GM and can't compete in the big leagues anymore. It's always been an overrated engine, not a bad one just overrated just like the Cummins industrial engines I use on the drilling rigs, the Cats would blow them away all day anyday.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats just cause they are cheap, the Cummins used to be an OK engine but the Dodge they give you carry it around in sucks. Nowadays the Cummins puts out 50 less HP and 150 less ft/lbs of torque than the Ford or GM and can't compete in the big leagues anymore. It's always been an overrated engine, not a bad one just overrated just like the Cummins industrial engines I use on the drilling rigs, the Cats would blow them away all day anyday.

all i know is we tortured my dad's 97 and it seems to run better now (i guess it cleaned it) and it will pull stumps like no other truck and no matter how much weight you load on it keeps movin!

we had so much weight on that we bent the solid steal receiver and mounts , and it pulled it easily and with no engine or drivetrain trouble.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i get it there is now another joey
maynooth joey
imposter joey
bc joey

when will it end? the bc joey seems to be in a cult, has a mean streak just uses his friends. i'm not sure i like this bc imposter. oh where is the real joey.

friggin cults.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i get it there is now another joey
maynooth joey
imposter joey
bc joey

when will it end? the bc joey seems to be in a cult, has a mean streak just uses his friends. i'm not sure i like this bc imposter. oh where is the real joey.

friggin cults.

He got into the B.C. Bud.....:eek::eek: A cult alright,,grow Joey grow

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
He got into the B.C. Bud.....:eek::eek: A cult alright,,grow Joey grow

I started to notice a pattern quite awhile ago but I had more important things to do than try and figure it out. Like get my post count up, etc.....:d

Yes, this is a different Joey! imdoo'n, you're on the right track and I concur.....
i get it there is now another joey....
maynooth joey
imposter joey
bc joey[/CENTER]

For a young kid from Maynooth, Ontario, the story across Canada would have been much more dramatic. Mention would have been made of the boring part of northern ON, the long straight stretches in SK, How far away the mountains actually when you first see them, all the trees on the mountains and where doo you guys ride and find all this powder, the traffic day after day, something about getting into Vancouver and HorseBay, the marvellous ferry ride, and the then something about the arrival....

Yes, I agree with imdoo'n and it is now a group of imposters.

What are we gonna doo...:ignore::ignore:....I don't think this group has that in their vocabulary! The saga continues.....:d:d:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I started to notice a pattern quite awhile ago but I had more important things to do than try and figure it out. Like get my post count up, etc.....:d

Yes, this is a different Joey! imdoo'n, you're on the right track and I concur.....
i get it there is now another joey....
maynooth joey
imposter joey
bc joey[/CENTER]

For a young kid from Maynooth, Ontario, the story across Canada would have been much more dramatic. Mention would have been made of the boring part of northern ON, the long straight stretches in SK, How far away the mountains actually when you first see them, all the trees on the mountains and where doo you guys ride and find all this powder, the traffic day after day, something about getting into Vancouver and HorseBay, the marvellous ferry ride, and the then something about the arrival....

Yes, I agree with imdoo'n and it is now a group of imposters.

What are we gonna doo...:ignore::ignore:....I don't think this group has that in their vocabulary! The saga continues.....:d:d:d

i'm just so confused.

friggin cults.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was skeptical about Joey whether he was just another alter Tag of a regular on this forum stirring up havoc. I have been Facebook friends with Joeys siblings, chatted with them a bit and read there statuses. This fellow actually does exist.

Top Bottom