testament to dodge!

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
17 kms up a 8% but it made it with 3 breaks in between the bottom and top! biggest hill i ever seen , even the truckers were taking breaks!:eek:

That's just the little hills, the TC highway is the easy button, for tourists & trucks. Why are you slowing down the truckers anyhow ? :nono:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's just the little hills, the TC highway is the easy button, for tourists & trucks. Why are you slowing down the truckers anyhow ? :nono:

the road belongs everyone not just the dumbazz truckers who think everyone should move out of their way! and want to run families off of mountain passes..............i'm on the road , if you dont like it kiss my azz!!! but dont kill innocent people just because you have anger problems!

gotta go!

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
the road belongs everyone not just the dumbazz truckers who think everyone should move out of their way! and want to run families off of mountain passes..............i'm on the road , if you dont like it kiss my azz!!! but dont kill innocent people just because you have anger problems!

gotta go!

:eek:... Hope the Man upstairs didnot hear that... He luvs everyone I Understand ! ;)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
gotta go!

this is not the real Joey unless something happened during his trek! A true Christian doesn't express themselves in this manner.....just saying

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

gotta go!

Ever wonder how your food gets to the stores???????:confused:It sure as hell doesn't magically apear:p

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Joey are ya 18 yet ??? might be able to get you some work up island if your interested . some camp work and town work as a driller blasters helper . If your dad is interested the company i fall trees for might be looking for a shop watchman to keep an eye on things clean up and make some parts deliveries . If interested pm me I will give you the info . I am heading into logging camp on saturday so let me know asap .

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey Joey are ya 18 yet ??? might be able to get you some work up island if your interested . some camp work and town work as a driller blasters helper . If your dad is interested the company i fall trees for might be looking for a shop watchman to keep an eye on things clean up and make some parts deliveries . If interested pm me I will give you the info . I am heading into logging camp on saturday so let me know asap .

Hey, Island rider, I am hoping that you realize that this is all posted by an imposter! Joey is imaginary! The imposter is good and covers his/her tracks well.

Keep us posted on what happens to your PM's....:d:d:d

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you were in 4 lo you were definately driving a pos dodge that is forsure!!!! and if dodge ever dropped a duramax in there frame it would only help now all they need to do is put a better allison and a stronger front end and maybe they would be 1 step closer to actually competing in the diesel market now a days. you got some good track covering joey still no sign of you or that topaz anywere

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no i am not 18 i am 16. i am interested but i dont think my mom would let me , thats "dangerous" lol i will ask.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you were in 4 lo you were definately driving a pos dodge that is forsure!!!! and if dodge ever dropped a duramax in there frame it would only help now all they need to do is put a better allison and a stronger front end and maybe they would be 1 step closer to actually competing in the diesel market now a days. you got some good track covering joey still no sign of you or that topaz anywere

the topaz is dead! dodge will smoke anything as long as i am behind the wheele!

Top Bottom