SPDFREEK

Reaction score
Sorry about the political rant.....Bring the snow!!!! Got an 09 sno pro M8
162" I wanna try out.

SPDFREEK

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy working at the dimond mine in the artic circle, and they found remains of palm tree's, so i think this is just natrual way of the earths patterns,if so nothing we can do about it,just my 2 cent's
and keep praying for snow cause i hate summer,but still like mini skirts walking around,lol :)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have now found proof that the earth has been covered at least three times with snow and ice.. There are several cultural things that are actually predicting a shift in the worlds axis's in 2012.. Dec 21 2012 is actually day zero on the mayan's calendar. When they say that the earths axis will shift.. The geologists also say that at one time the axis sat in such a manner that alaska would be about at the equator line.. So yah this is all part of the natural cycle of the earth and there aint nothin we can do to stop it.. Also on dec 21 2012 the earth sun and centre of milky will all line up. They have actually found a large black hole in the center of the milky way and the scientists think that it might have an effect on the magnetic feilds on earth, cause large equakes and tidal waves and crap.. Quess we'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey glengine i watched a program on discovery on that exact thing it is actually pretty scary.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spent 6 months in the arctic on ellesmere island. There is a whole petrified forest west of Eureka on a island. Proof the arctic was alot warmer way back. Global warming is a crock, just a bunch of freaks trying to push their beliefs on those dumb enough to listen. The earth goes thru cycles just like life.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woke up this am to snow halfway down bell and lucille. if it snows tonight might have to take sled up to snow line and go for a cruise sunday. Sled'n in August, Hmm. Only plus 8 at the house.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Woke up this am to snow halfway down bell and lucille. if it snows tonight might have to take sled up to snow line and go for a cruise sunday. Sled'n in August, Hmm. Only plus 8 at the house.

that will definitely require pictures Barry!

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good stuff. It was raining good in McBride when i passed thru to P.G. on Fri afternoon.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forcasting snow for banff higher elevations tonight and sunday night, have to check the Kicking horse cameras.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
+8 this am but no new snow over nite. Will have to wait for another day.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw it snow twice this weekend in the robb area, and I saw a video of it snowing in grand cache.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guys were up to 27 on Renshaw and snow the last 5 k. I will go up Tues. to see for sure.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From my house. Snow has been there for 3 days and building.
1-backside of Butterfly
2-Lucille
3-backside of Butterfly

Attachments

• fall 08 025.jpg
    fall 08 025.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 71
  • fall 08 026.jpg
    fall 08 026.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 63
  • fall 08 028.jpg
    fall 08 028.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice job on the updates Barry and Jude.

It really is all us city guys have to get us through these long and misserable summers.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update...New kitty will be scratching at the door real soon.

Top Bottom