Snow???

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dare to dream Kenny, Dare to dream:beer::beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats sweet if you guys go again this year i will meet you up there i am ready to do some sleding

You bet, if conditions are a go we'll be there. Last year we drove(truck) with the sleds on to the top of Quest at Sicamous and there was nothing there so next morn we headed to frisby and it was great, there was maybe a dozen track that had made a trail up and that was it.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You bet, if conditions are a go we'll be there. Last year we drove(truck) with the sleds on to the top of Quest at Sicamous and there was nothing there so next morn we headed to frisby and it was great, there was maybe a dozen track that had made a trail up and that was it.

and if all is good there i know a sweet area up 3 valley gap that mostly only the locals ride that i know of

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
and if all is good there i know a sweet area up 3 valley gap that mostly only the locals ride that i know of

where is it... What area is it called, or doo you have a map you can post?? Been up the 3 valley gap road that leads to mabel lake... Please fill us in..... Thanks

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is it... What area is it called, or doo you have a map you can post?? Been up the 3 valley gap road that leads to mabel lake... Please fill us in..... Thanks

can't rember the road name but if you coming from revelstoke its the first left before you come into 3 valley off the high way then go on the rad may be 2 km then up on the right it will look logged out but theres a road that goes up park and unlad here ride up that road. and you will find your way to sweet riding if you want some time this winter we can meet up and i can show you the area

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Summitric, when on holidays bumped into a guy on the dock that sleds from his cabin at Mable up to Hunter's Range...i think...or was it owls head, shoot now i can't remember, anyway he said it was a groomed trail, do you know if this is true? Just might be another reason for me to buy a lot there.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
summitric, when on holidays bumped into a guy on the dock that sleds from his cabin at mable up to hunter's range...i think...or was it owls head, shoot now i can't remember, anyway he said it was a groomed trail, do you know if this is true? Just might be another reason for me to buy a lot there.

actually probably taking the ditches up the logging roads to the staging areas.... I have a brochure/map from the enderby sled club and it shows lots of trails all through the area and several unloading/staging areas on the mabel lake road and 3 valley road.... Very good map too. They had them in town and at ashton creek store

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
When we were in Kananaskis this weekend there was fresh snow on the peaks...looked mighty inviting.

Got snow on the mountaintops last night. Hopefully it stays. Renshaw road repairs are done and it's ready to go - so are Bell and Lucille. All we need is snow. YIPPEEE !!!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can get everyone who has an 'EX' to send their 'EX' to Mcbride for the weekend. Those cold SOB`s should lower the temperature enough to create snow for some early riding:d

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More snow up top this morning !!

Bbtoys is out of town, so my thanks goes out to all members who have been doing the snow dance in his place.

I've been doing the snow dance ever since I started seeing the 09 sleds arriving at the dealers.

SPDFREEK

Reaction score
The mountains are awfully white 2/3 the way down here as well. And yeah global warming is a scam. I read an article on the net by a scientist not to long ago and he has documented proof the average temperature of the earth has cooled in the past 20 years by 1.5 degrees or something like that.

Just bunk to keep the industrial train crankin' down the tracks without any penalty for environmental impact. Global warming is a term to discribe the "GLOBAL" temperature. The term that should be used for people to better understand what is happening is "Climate Change". It is different everywhere, and it is def. changing. More extremes of weather everywhere. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that. Just flick on the good ole' TUBE. The new teacher of the 21st. century. Enjoy and protect your environment.

L8er.
Tyler

Top Bottom