saying goodbye sucks.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the advice , hopefully we dont break dow 5 times.......happend to my dad years back......his first mistake was he took a ford , i saw the video......he broke down 4 times before he left the island , it was climbing hills a 40 kph.......this time its a hummin cummins!

Those are the times you will never forget and will hold onto when you get older. Everything is an experience, and as long as you learn from it, it wont be a mistake

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those are the times you will never forget and will hold onto when you get older. Everything is an experience, and as long as you learn from it, it wont be a mistake

buying the ford was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggeeeeee mistake that dad has never made since.....chevy or dodge. i will deffinatley hold onto my memories....unless i get alsimers:eek:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could beat an airplane on an sx700. flying is expensive.........although i probly will when i get a job in bc..........i guess it just hit me last night when i said goodbye to one of my friends that i still have to go through that like 15 times. i guess once i see all the mountains to sled on it will ease my pain.

only thing is your going to have to buy a better sled to get to the hills

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anythings better then polaris!!!! i am getting a mountain max and nothing will change my mind. (unless dad says we are buying a packeage deal with two turbo nytros like he wants to.)

Two Turbo Nytros eh? I think I would stay at the bottom of the mountain with LHF if i seen you riding a turbo nytro.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
he is retired due to injury:( he had several accidents when he was my age , then he operated heavy machinery for 25 years and now he has repettie strain injury.

why do you ask?

Just wondering thats all,,,Victoria is expensive to live,,,B.C. means Bring Cash
LOL

Last edited:

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember to email me or pm me when you get to the Island I have an extra sled , meat me in nanaimo and we go to mt washington for the day . some easy mountain rideing to cut your teeth on .

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember to email me or pm me when you get to the Island I have an extra sled , meat me in nanaimo and we go to mt washington for the day . some easy mountain rideing to cut your teeth on .

gee thanks man!!! i will take you up on that offer! i was gonna start a thread asking if anyone would be willing to loan me a sled if i pay for gas!:d is it that mm 600? how far is nanimo from victoria?

i wont have a sled for probly half the winter so anybody who is willing to do that is much appreciated!!! i will let you know when we get settled. thanks , i have not gone sledding in about a year!! i'm going through withdrawl!

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gee thanks man!!! i will take you up on that offer! i was gonna start a thread asking if anyone would be willing to loan me a sled if i pay for gas!:d is it that mm 600? how far is nanimo from victoria?

i wont have a sled for probly half the winter so anybody who is willing to do that is much appreciated!!! i will let you know when we get settled. thanks , i have not gone sledding in about a year!! i'm going through withdrawl!

nanaimo is about 1hr 15 min from victoria and yes its the mm600

Top Bottom