saying goodbye sucks.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's just because albertans are under educated and don't realize there is more than one province beyond Quebec......all we can do is try to help with your education of your country and its geographical boundaries by pointing out your incorrect statements of peoples Canadian origins

He is from BC , please dont group us with them granola eating tree huggin , lets vote in a new tax , ditch free money off a road that pays for most everything people.

Joey , goodbye is forever try not to tell to many people in your life those words. "See ya later" "untill next time" talk soon" stay safe, feel more like you will always have those people in your life. The world is a very small place and gets even smaller as you grow older. This will be learned in time. The best friends are the ones you dont see for years and can pick up right where you left off. Safe travels , enjoy your ride across Canada it is something to remember.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh happy bluenosing! i have to say goodbye to half my immediate family and all my friends!!! my life rocks and sucks at the same time , could i be a woman?[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I think that's the funniest thing I've heard you say LOL. :D

Good luck with the move Joey...you'll have new buds in BC (pun intended) and you'll forget all about the old ones LOL. :rolleyes:....:cool:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh happy bluenosing! i have to say goodbye to half my immediate family and all my friends!!! my life rocks and sucks at the same time , could i be a woman?[/QUOTE]

Good luck with the move Joey...you'll have new buds in BC (pun intended) and you'll forget all about the old ones LOL. :rolleyes:....:cool:

you will find out soon enough its really easy to stay in touch with those that you want too

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the advent of Facebook, it is really super easy to keep in touch with everyone back home. I still hear from friends from the homeland regularly, and every once in a while they are amped to come out here to ride pow. Combine that with the ability to surround yourself in great people, in a great place, and you have yourself a fresh start that may rejuvinate you.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
that's just because albertans are under educated and don't realize there is more than one province beyond Quebec......all we can do is try to help with your education of your country and its geographical boundaries by pointing out your incorrect statements of peoples Canadian origins

So what you are trying to say is NOT everyone east of Ontario isn't a newfie?

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG get a towel...lol say later...means ur still alive and will get in touch sometime in the future... saying goodbye means u ll never see someone again like as in dead... lol..... ur young..ull meet lots of new freinds....just dont start telling how fast ur sled goes....lol..... chin up...shake a hand or give a hug...and onward and upward....

T

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
t&t you dont understand , these people have been my friends for 8 years and i am moving around the country so seeing them again to me sounds un-likely. i have my brother , mom and dad but i wont see my two sisters , my aunts and uncles grandma and grampa , cousins and freinds very often at all....... have you ever just dropped everything and left 4 thousand miles away and left everyone behind? if not you have know idea what its like.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i'll never forget my friends here after i have known the for 8 years and we have done everything together , atv's , sleds , dirtbikes , wrecking old cars through the bush ect ect......

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey little joey...... I know it's tough as our family moved around a lot when i was a kid...... We'd move to a different city/town about every 2 or 3 years ---- just long enough to get lotsa good friends, and then uproot and move........ It's tough. Nowadays however, you have internet to keep in touch, and use comp cams and e-mails to visit old pals and relatives..... Chin up, and enjoy the move, little buddy. Bc here you come!!!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey little joey...... I know it's tough as our family moved around a lot when i was a kid...... We'd move to a different city/town about every 2 or 3 years ---- just long enough to get lotsa good friends, and then uproot and move........ It's tough. Nowadays however, you have internet to keep in touch, and use comp cams and e-mails to visit old pals and relatives..... Chin up, and enjoy the move, little buddy. Bc here you come!!!

yah their is internet we have moved 3 times in my life and saying goodbye never gets easier.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
t&t you dont understand , these people have been my friends for 8 years and i am moving around the country so seeing them again to me sounds un-likely. i have my brother , mom and dad but i wont see my two sisters , my aunts and uncles grandma and grampa , cousins and freinds very often at all....... have you ever just dropped everything and left 4 thousand miles away and left everyone behind? if not you have know idea what its like.

i dunno bout down there in newfie ville but out west there is this great thing that is called an airplane makes getting around great distances pretty easy and quick maybe not as quick as the old yammy but hey it is pretty quick

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ya i kinda know... iv moved at least 10 times while growing up.... such is life my friend,,, no one else can make u happy but u ,,,dont dwell on the sad shat....just embrace the future....or get out the towel its your choice...

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dunno bout down there in newfie ville but out west there is this great thing that is called an airplane makes getting around great distances pretty easy and quick maybe not as quick as the old yammy but hey it is pretty quick

i could beat an airplane on an sx700. flying is expensive.........although i probly will when i get a job in bc..........i guess it just hit me last night when i said goodbye to one of my friends that i still have to go through that like 15 times. i guess once i see all the mountains to sled on it will ease my pain.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could beat an airplane on an sx700. flying is expensive.........although i probly will when i get a job in bc..........i guess it just hit me last night when i said goodbye to one of my friends that i still have to go through that like 15 times. i guess once i see all the mountains to sled on it will ease my pain.

You are a young guy right now , sit back and enjoy life. A move can be many things. Be young and have fun , cause when its time to grow up , it sucks

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are a young guy right now , sit back and enjoy life. A move can be many things. Be young and have fun , cause when its time to grow up , it sucks

thanks for the advice , hopefully we dont break dow 5 times.......happend to my dad years back......his first mistake was he took a ford , i saw the video......he broke down 4 times before he left the island , it was climbing hills a 40 kph.......this time its a hummin cummins!

Top Bottom