saying goodbye sucks.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to say my final goodbyes to my best friend toay:(:(:( it was 10 mins before i got the words out! hes like "see ya later" , i go "not really" dylan goes ahhhhhhhh you know what i mean!" , we hugged and ias i was leaving he said "later" i said "not really!!" he says SHUTUP!" lol i left , we leave the 24 of sept but he is going moose hunting and is coming back sept 25:( i still have to say goodbye to ben , john , joseph , sam , my sister (17 year old) chrissy , my older sister jay simon got it right , lisa , and shelby............gonna be a rough 8 days!

on the bright side BC BABY!!!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
saying good bye's rough bud, I know very well. I moved away from nova scotia 11 years ago to come to alberta.......its very hard and a very sad occasion but let me tell you from experience....your true friends are never far away, and are as near as a phone.....you never lose old friends but its nice to make new ones.....this change will be what you make of it, so keep positive......and NEVER, lose contact or track of those close friends.....you will regret it, but even after months of not talking, when you do it will be like you never missed a day.

good luck with the new beginning joey, and enjoy it, new places bring new experiences new people and new thrills.....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saying good bye's rough bud, I know very well. I moved away from nova scotia 11 years ago to come to alberta.......its very hard and a very sad occasion but let me tell you from experience....your true friends are never far away, and are as near as a phone.....you never lose old friends but its nice to make new ones.....this change will be what you make of it, so keep positive......and NEVER, lose contact or track of those close friends.....you will regret it, but even after months of not talking, when you do it will be like you never missed a day.

good luck with the new beginning joey, and enjoy it, new places bring new experiences new people and new thrills.....

good advice , he says that he will fly out and sled with me in the mountains , and go mudding on quads and in my future truck , he loves ford:( and i love chevy so he will have to suck it up! lol thanks , i will deffinatley keep in touch , we might be renting a place with high speed so i will get facebook their.......its still gonna be hard tho.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pilo's a newfie?????

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to say my final goodbyes to my best friend toay:(:(:( it was 10 mins before i got the words out! hes like "see ya later" , i go "not really" dylan goes ahhhhhhhh you know what i mean!" , we hugged and ias i was leaving he said "later" i said "not really!!" he says SHUTUP!" lol i left , we leave the 24 of sept but he is going moose hunting and is coming back sept 25:( i still have to say goodbye to ben , john , joseph , sam , my sister (17 year old) chrissy , my older sister jay simon got it right , lisa , and shelby............gonna be a rough 8 days!

on the bright side BC BABY!!!

I know what you're going through...Bacardi quit making Ciclon rum a couple years ago, it was really hard saying goodbye to my good friend Ciclon.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Wait till you get old like me and friends and family start dying off.....thats tougher

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
we call them newfies out here. lol

that's just because albertans are under educated and don't realize there is more than one province beyond Quebec......all we can do is try to help with your education of your country and its geographical boundaries by pointing out your incorrect statements of peoples Canadian origins

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
oh happy bluenosing! i have to say goodbye to half my immediate family and all my friends!!! my life rocks and sucks at the same time , could i be a woman?

trust me man i did the same, left everyone behind to start out here.....the only difference is i had my brother out here with my niece and nephew....11 years later still happy i made the move......yea you'll always miss "home" but visiting makes you love it that much more

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Thats nice of you plio7 to give our young member such words of wisdom. Good on you

Top Bottom