Riding at brule (pics)

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
The pics are up! (Look back) lol yup there were hunters...heard gunshots all weekend long near our camp, heard them when we were out rippin around too in the trails...

Thats always a little scary! Good pics! :d

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like fun, do you need a paddle tire? i wanna go out there with my dirt bike and i was wondering if you would need one, thanks:d

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tar Tar... when are we actually gonna hook up and do some biking? i'll talk to Darcy and those guys and see if they want to goto Mclean im not sure that he will because hes getting paddle tire today haha. i'd be down for it but it really is up to them.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tar Tar... when are we actually gonna hook up and do some biking? i'll talk to Darcy and those guys and see if they want to goto Mclean im not sure that he will because hes getting paddle tire today haha. i'd be down for it but it really is up to them.

OMG you did NOT just call me TAr TAr!? I havent been called that since highschool! Ew!

Yeah, we've been trying to hook up all year and it's never happened lol BOO! Well if you guys end up goin to Brule then we'll just have to try and aim for another hopefully decent weekend, if Darcy just got a paddle then I imagine he won't bother with McLean, but we have my moms huge house to ourselves in Chestermere for the long weekend and it's only about an hour from McLean...and then ya were gonna go to that Blackfoot MX too! So if they change their minds great if not then well...... when are you going to be home? We might be able to do a day trip to Long Island or something??

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like fun, do you need a paddle tire? i wanna go out there with my dirt bike and i was wondering if you would need one, thanks:d

You don't "need" a paddle tire but it definitley helps if your doing the big hill climbs, if you have a large bike then definitley worth your while...small bikes prob not cause most of them are too under powered to climb the majority of those hills anyway. I can do the smaller hill climbs there without a paddle, I guess it really just depends on riders preference though.

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the cr like to spin too much i figure even a 6 paddle would be alright i know most guys with 250's run 8 paddle but they arent the easiest to come by for some reason.. apparently darcy wants to go on the 3 week of october.. bring your wooly's haha :beer::beer:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so like the 16th, 17th? you still interested in coming to McLean? I might come to Brule on the 3rd week depending what the weather is like... either way its time to bundle up regardless of when or where we go riding lol - definitley won't be doing anymore camping though. We got a membership for the Tabletop track on the way to Nordegg..prob gonna go there this weekend. Let me know what the plan is, I have lots of room at my moms for a couple people anyway :)

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im interested except i wont be home till the 11th lol stuck in hinton/edson area till the 11th or so..

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang...well if you know anyone else who might be interested..if your talking to Darcy mention it to him..maybe he's working or something I dunno haven't talked to him in a while. So your off on the 11th, how much time you have off?

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darcy is driving to Winnipeg for a tank moving job :ramsfan_small:, he will be back around the 10th too... i will have 9-10 days off..probably go back to work the 21st :shots:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK well let me know what the final plans are for the 3rd weekend in Oct then, if you guys end up goin to Brule or if you guys wanna go ride else where closer (long island lake?) or something let me know ! :)

Top Bottom