rev vs xp... for real.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh thats funny.... above idle the etech vib's so bad through the bars and tunnel [ via feet ] i thought it was going to come apart.....

yes i agree when idled down it sounded like a 4 stroke... didn't smell ect...

sorry the vibration was and is un nerving to me.... mabe something is wrong with the one i rode [ it had 200 ish miles on it ] ....

so its a caddie then hey..... caddies are smooth as butter.....

etech's i think not... no caddie there

GNR has the isovibe riser for $ 139.00 same setup as freeride seems like, I've also seen just a small adapter that goes between riser and mount on some kinda bushings for 60 bucks. No vibe actually flexs I checked Steeltowns ( freeride) out on the floor a couple months ago. Possibly the viberation your concerned with? is the advancment between HO technology and R technology Etech tech not sure but hey you can totally eliminate viberation if ya want. XP's are just better unless you have serious mods done on the rev and for the money Lanes gonna have to invest it makes more sence to sell his while it's still working and invest his money in another sled that will Dooo him good for another 3 to 5 years. If he gets one I can't wait to hear how much he likes it after a few rides JMO.:beer::d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
GNR has the isovibe riser for $ 139.00 same setup as freeride seems like, I've also seen just a small adapter that goes between riser and mount on some kinda bushings for 60 bucks. No vibe actually flexs I checked Steeltowns ( freeride) out on the floor a couple months ago. Possibly the viberation your concerned with? is the advancment between HO technology and R technology Etech tech not sure but hey you can totally eliminate viberation if ya want. XP's are just better unless you have serious mods done on the rev and for the money Lanes gonna have to invest it makes more sence to sell his while it's still working and invest his money in another sled that will Dooo him good for another 3 to 5 years. If he gets one I can't wait to hear how much he likes it after a few rides JMO.:beer::d

What the hell happened to sledding here lol. People spending money on handle bars so you cant feel engine vibration????? Kinda funny how advanced sleds got and peoples expectations went right up just like the technology! I guess thats the name of the game. I think its very interesting Not being a jerk at all... I mean if those bars make a big difference good on ya. But imagine back in the day... someone sitting on a zx chassis 700 or 800 with an 8" riser..... "This thing vibrates too much for me"...................... Sir were going to have to ask you to leave the showroom please..... SECURITY!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There must have been something not right with the etec that was vibrating. Either mine doesn't vibrate, or it does but I don't notice cause it doesn't vibrate near as much as my old rev.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the vibrate he is talking about. If your sitting on the etec and it is idling if you throttle up but not enough to engage the clutches there is a vibrate throughout the sled. But really.......WHO FUGGIN CARES?!!? do you normally sit and throttle your sled just above idle? NO! Stop b!tching omfg...

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh that vibration. I'm all or nothing on my sled, so it doesn't bother me.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Top Bottom