RESCUE

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from another rescue at Lucille. Broken arm above the elbow and a number of broken ribs and possible internal injury above the hip. Please be careful out there, watch where you park. This fellow got hit by a ghost rider sled, pinned him at a high rate of speed against his own sled.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ouch,sounds like he will be alright but that shows you how important parking and paying attention is!
Thanks Barry.
catmando!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
well glad to hear everyone is ok. Always wacth for the line of fire and if your in the path of a sled coming down a hill chances are you area also in the line of fire for a slide. Remember your avy training and be aware. If we don't the government will make us get safe "riding" pemits and fill out FLRAs. lmfao!!!!!
Glad everyone is ok though

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatly for him it was his wife's sled. Keeping it in the family. He was airlifted to Valmount and then went to P.G.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure these people don't thank you enough for what you do with these rescue's Barry, but the people here appreciate it. Glad to hear he's going to be okay. Sled safe everyone!

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a busy year for you guys and gals, i'm glad to hear that he is ok. The sledders that ride in Mcbride are extremely lucky to have a dedicated group of individuals to look out for them should anything go wrong. Keep up the great work! Hopefully its quieter for rest of sled season!

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope there are no serious internal injuries....

Just back from another rescue at Lucille. Broken arm above the elbow and a number of broken ribs and possible internal injury above the hip. Please be careful out there, watch where you park. This fellow got hit by a ghost rider sled, pinned him at a high rate of speed against his own sled.

Top Bottom