red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like fire and atv ban, everywhere west of rocky to caroline, rocky to east of medicine lake up to buck lake area and north. going to be a sucky summer!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope my mountain bike doesn't light the forest on fire,,, must put oil on drive chain to prevent it from over heating... Ha

I thought our brothers and sisters in arms were thinking about making more happy hunting grounds,,, you know,,, the old fashion way like they've been doing for the last 10.000 ++ years...

Oh well,,, at least we have 7 other ways to enjoy to wild lands...

Jack Pineapple

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rain,,, no,,, snow,,, nope its raining,,, no no snow... oh oh,,, theres the sun,,, nope,,, snow...

Ok,,, its raining snow loads of sun shine with light drizzels of rainy snow showers in sprartic flurry'es...

Ahhhhhh,,, good old Alberta,,, the land of liquid sun shine ,,, just wait 10 minutes and the weather will change... Ha

Tornadoes and earth quakes later at 10...

Lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Breaking News

The Snow in the West Country is now on fire

All of pepole kind are asked,, to bring their lawn chairs

Weenies

Kows & Ponys

This is what i just seen on the National News on the Radio

The same News is being shaired by letter to each house hold across Canada that we get the message out there...

The Snow in the West Country is now on fire...

Bring Weenie Sticks as soon as possible...

Ha... big joke for sure...

Andery Dippy Doodle and Just To-late will up date us when they get back from their family holidays,,, they are the suprem leaders of Canada and whats ok for them is not ok for us Megeer Mortals of Pepole Kind...

Not my words...

Its 74th hear say news from the news from the gift horse... Ha

Fire Fire Fire

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have used propane pit before,,,,

No big deal.

Boss Camel rides.

Maybe Boss Moose rides

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just use the money the government is giving us to pay the fine. Helping out the economy by reinvesting said funds.

Reactions: win

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope my mountain bike doesn't light the forest on fire,,, must put oil on drive chain to prevent it from over heating... Ha

I thought our brothers and sisters in arms were thinking about making more happy hunting grounds,,, you know,,, the old fashion way like they've been doing for the last 10.000 ++ years...

Oh well,,, at least we have 7 other ways to enjoy to wild lands...

Jack Pineapple

the speeds you push that mtn bike to lem, you would be lucky to have tires left. wheel bearings are likely a monthly replacement sceduale and brake pads loonnng gone. t

Top Bottom