red deer suds buds campouts

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't step in a cow patty with those crocs on!

Its all good. Patty thick or thin will still squish right in toes....

Like hand cream only has a different smell.

It’s for social distancing. Actually a good thing.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will need a couple o keep yar and mini pit bull under control, those two are always trouble! ha

They will be fine. 100 plus yards away.

Social distance camping

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly and be in top secret location.

Wear kow crocs to hide tracks

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be holding my breath that it gets better before the May long weekend?
Info that’s it’s going to tighten more this week in regards to camping , boat launch’s and such .

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be holding my breath that it gets better before the May long weekend?
Info that’s it’s going to tighten more this week in regards to camping , boat launch’s and such .

Yes. You never know the plan.Until they release it .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

I'm guessing June before anything changes.... they'll keep it all "locked down" through the long weekend, then open the flood gates.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i'm thinking the same! but holding out hope that we can get outside and have some fun in the sun? until the hammer is dropped who knows. right now there is a lot of snow to melt yet, and what does melt needs to dry up some! definitely not getting excited yet for camp, quad imes yet.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking sometime in 2020 go.

How does that sound.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
l'm thinking i'll wait and see when the snow melts, then what crap the government wants to force. likely will all happen before may long weekend anyway. so if you want to get ready, get ready! i don't think the snow here, will melt before may 1. still have 18 to 24 inches in the yard now. it's a bit like watching water boil? ha.

So get ready!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
l'm thinking i'll wait and see when the snow melts, then what crap the government wants to force. likely will all happen before may long weekend anyway. so if you want to get ready, get ready! i don't think the snow here, will melt before may 1. still have 18 to 24 inches in the yard now. it's a bit like watching water boil? ha.

So get ready!

I've got about 10 12 foot 2x4's under the snow in my yard and I need them to finish a couple gate projects..... I don't want to try to dig them out, might have to go get a tiger torch and find them that way.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got about 10 12 foot 2x4's under the snow in my yard and I need them to finish a couple gate projects..... I don't want to try to dig them out, might have to go get a tiger torch and find them that way.

ya, that will be a major pain i'll bet, froze solid in the ground. if you can clear as much snow as you can a couple warm days may break them free?

as far as i'm concerned the snow in the west country has always taken longer to melt than in the yard, and it needs to dry up some. i really don't see the rush myself.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ya, that will be a major pain i'll bet, froze solid in the ground. if you can clear as much snow as you can a couple warm days may break them free?

as far as i'm concerned the snow in the west country has always taken longer to melt than in the yard, and it needs to dry up some. i really don't see the rush myself.

other than possibly a trip to visit the fine folks in Eckville I have nothing on my Radar..... May long weekend is always at a friends acreage up by Barrhead anyways so really closures shouldn't stop that, social distancing just means bigger bonfires.

Top Bottom