red deer suds buds campouts

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camped Thompson creek this weekend, weather was great! Seen a toy hauler pull through with snow and mud logo. We was too slammed to go say howdy! Assumed it was peeps from bc going to jam. :beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worked yesterday.
Washed Rzr and changed fluids. Drank beer and slept

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Transmission in ranger, all hooked up, need to change engine, transmission oil, front diff oil, need new air filter, must fix small tear in rear boot, windshield sealer will do the trick, quick once over should be good to go

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Transmission in ranger, all hooked up, need to change engine, transmission oil, front diff oil, need new air filter, must fix small tear in rear boot, windshield sealer will do the trick, quick once over should be good to go
So did ya have to replace the hole sh!t and caboodle??

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Good job Larry

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job Larry

I would have to thank Dallas, as he is a freakin phenom, bolts n nuts where flying everywhere, I would still be there twisting the wrenches. pretty much bolted on I n less than an hour more time setting clutches and reinstalling wiring, bit of a pain installing drive shaft! should be up n running this morning

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another rum fixed for the suds and buds crew. My buddies birthday this weekend going to get out and go camping and ranger ride. Can't wait been a sh!ty week at work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom