red deer suds buds campouts

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Wow. Does that include propane fire pits
not sure

Easter Weekend? You see the photos of the expansion in progress on Crackbook?
ya but that doesnt mean that they wont be open As long as the showers and toilets work..i dont put water in the trailer that early so we just need water and crappers

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
not sure

ya but that doesnt mean that they wont be open As long as the showers and toilets work..i dont put water in the trailer that early so we just need water and crappers

I may rip down sooner, see how it all looks, start figuring out the July gongshow 2015 edition

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
propane campfires are illegal during a fire ban

Ok. I know they have been. I sent in a report to the fire commissioners office last year about why they are banned. I proposed they should be allowed as a cooking device.
I included pictures tic images of heat on the ground etc.

I will e mail him next week as this was supposed to be discussed last fall at the wild fire and fire commissioner meeting about what should be banned for 2015.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checked trailer today. No mice.

But floor split..looks like no glue

not a lot to do with glue ray! the floor lino is put down In a hot climate, and is stretched, along comes alberta cold winter. lino contracts and breaks . you can fix it with tiles or laminate. very rarely see lino not split in the spring. to much of a temperature change.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
going to go put the batteries on mine on Sunday. Dad reports that my "runway" is pretty much melted to grass now.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not a lot to do with glue ray! the floor lino is put down In a hot climate, and is stretched, along comes alberta cold winter. lino contracts and breaks . you can fix it with tiles or laminate. very rarely see lino not split in the spring. to much of a temperature change.

I covered over my Lino last summer with laminate. Turned out pretty good. I haven't taken a look yet this spring but hopefully it didn't all pull apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks good, james put down a tile product in his a while back, worked real good also. laminate looks good though. :beer:

should hold up good.
icon14.gif

Top Bottom