red deer suds buds campouts

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you check with Jackie. ?
Yep she's all for it, that way I can get her up top in the summer , use it to push snow, move trailers around , kids can ride it over to the farm when bears are out

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't see much loadng places, looked more like a race car, was a real quick look. we don't drink much either while riding, thin happen to quick t be drinking.

has small area at the back of the machine.... much like RZR but smaller obviously....

ace-storage.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ok never really noticed, was a quick look. have you drivin one yet?

not yet, its on my list.... going to stop by and see my friends in Acheson and see if I can borrow one for a weekend and try it out, or at least take their demo for a ride around their "test track"

tried to take one last year but they gave me a new Suzuki 700 King Quad instead.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
That would be best, a weekend demo would give you a better idea of how it works,

I had that king quad for a week last summer. Didn't put nearly enough miles on it, was a nice riding machine though, especially compared to the big old clumsy CAT.

But a weekend on a 570 would be best I agree. I've got a few good ins with Poo Poo dealers now.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had that king quad for a week last summer. Didn't put nearly enough miles on it, was a nice riding machine though, especially compared to the big old clumsy CAT.

But a weekend on a 570 would be best I agree. I've got a few good ins with Poo Poo dealers now.

yeah, take it for a ride for a day or so would give you a better idea. the around the lot a few times just don't cut it. how much are they asking $$$

king quad $10,000 + 600.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah, take it for a ride for a day or so would give you a better idea. the around the lot a few times just don't cut it. how much are they asking $$$

king quad $10,000 + 600.

ace right around same price point MSRP

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ace right around same price point MSRP
Yes 100%

There's a dealer here that has one or two, for like 8000 ish o.t.d with rebates on

A 570, eps ace.... Thought about it

Roll cage would cramp my style tho

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
u could get into a 900 ranger, base model for 13, or that new trail cat 700, licence and insure only on vehicle, for less money than you are sitting at now!

could, but could not haul both on the truck :)

the boss wants to keep her own ride, she likes to be able to drive and explore on her own too

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could, but could not haul both on the truck :)

the boss wants to keep her own ride, she likes to be able to drive and explore on her own too

no you can't put both on a truck. looks like 2 machines is in your future. there is a reason we are seeing more SxS's out there, but there can only be one driver

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
no you can't put both on a truck. looks like 2 machines is in your future. there is a reason we are seeing more SxS's out there, but there can only be one driver

if/when we have kids Larry I'll get a side by side, just because it'll be easier.... but with that enters either toy hauler or tandem towing.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if/when we have kids Larry I'll get a side by side, just because it'll be easier.... but with that enters either toy hauler or tandem towing.

no problem, you are on the right path if you both want to drive. you will need two machines for sure. just my thoughts on $$$

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u could get into a 900 ranger, base model for 13, or that new trail cat 700, licence and insure only on vehicle, for less money than you are sitting at now!
Or a new 800 tyrex... Awesome unit, extra storage , 3 year warranty

13 g or cheaper too

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quiet as a church mouse...

just sayin

Top Bottom