red deer suds buds campouts

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a ol big red for Tex
Not so much
one of those 4 seater Hondas. would work good in BC.
Need a higher speed machine, looking at the new kawi tyrex 2 seats... The storage is awsome in that thing

But want to get a dirt bike also so I can go for rides with Taylor on his bike

So.... Looking for a good cheaper used 800 or 570 rzr, 50 inch wide

Also put a plow on, so I don't have to get next door neighbor over with big tractor to push snow, what the snow blower won't doo

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
May Long is coming.........

Pulling trailer out in the next couple weeks, Ice Fishing trip with the cousin March 19 - 22.........

Might have my work cut out for me:
20150302_165040.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you ever try a snow fence around the trailer? no idea if it would help though! likely drift worse

don't normally pull it out until late april/early May..... this year is different..... Dad has a snowblower, I'll see if it will gain me access......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
going to be crusty snow I think. so you camping with the buds of suds this summer?

hope to at least once..... once may be enough!

Need to find myself a new off highway vehicle.... sold the 650 Cat last August and haven't replaced it yet.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope to at least once..... once may be enough!

Need to find myself a new off highway vehicle.... sold the 650 Cat last August and haven't replaced it yet.

ha ha,, once is usually enough alright, we have lots of laughs, usually have a seat open somewhere.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ha,, once is usually enough alright, we have lots of laughs, usually have a seat open somewhere.

Good to know, planning to come and warm up that extra seat, never had the time last summer,... hoping to be part of the july weekend bash

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is always a place for people who want to come out, have a great time, meet some great people. Bring a shovel though, ray shoots a lot of BS and it keeps piling up. lol.

we try to get out every second weekend, mix of new riders and old. we have had to split up riders before, faster riders went on there own ride and the slower group took a different trail. can't speak for the faster riders, but the "slower" group had one of the best riding adventures of the year.

we need to do that run again,

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

needs to be replaced so I can do Jamboree trail..... and whatever other shenanigans.......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
no. to haul stuff behind the atv, i took a quick look at it, but didn't notice much room. don't you guys haul signs, beer

signs I put in a milk crate. Posts normally go into a side by side.

and I personally do not drink on the trail.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Not so much

Need a higher speed machine, looking at the new kawi tyrex 2 seats... The storage is awsome in that thing

But want to get a dirt bike also so I can go for rides with Taylor on his bike

So.... Looking for a good cheaper used 800 or 570 rzr, 50 inch wide

Also put a plow on, so I don't have to get next door neighbor over with big tractor to push snow, what the snow blower won't doo

Did you check with Jackie. ?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
signs I put in a milk crate. Posts normally go into a side by side.

and I personally do not drink on the trail.

I didn't see much loadng places, looked more like a race car, was a real quick look. we don't drink much either while riding, thin happen to quick t be drinking.

Top Bottom