red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll do 100-150 at a crack (One evening or 3 drinks). Usually only pull my reloading gear out once a year, normally in the winter. I load around 750 .204 varmint rounds and a few hundred rounds of other various cal. I have a range so we shoot lots. :) All kinds of different bullet weights and powders.

cool, never done any thing like that , interesting. seen a few guys with the reloading equipment, looked like they could set up for different loads targets, distances etc. a real science from what I saw. lol about all i know about it though!

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420868014.188966.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on age we act or age we are....

you youngun's like C temps us older more experienced lads like F temps.

wtf is wrong with you guys, get with the friggin program, winter Is going out the door. Camping, quadding season is on the way in, kckin winter's azz on the way out.

haven't you guys heard about global warming ?????????

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
winter, I'm afraid is just about over, it is on the downward slide, bring on summer bring on quadding, and I need to perfect my Riding while on the rangers side.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
winter, I'm afraid is just about over, it is on the downward slide, bring on summer bring on quadding, and I need to perfect my Riding while on the rangers side.

Yes,,,winter sucks,,,,,

Bring on summer

Top Bottom