red deer suds buds campouts

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would assume the trenches are ultra soft, seeing as how pipeline is likely warm! did u get stuck?

I just drove by it on the hiway. I was talking about laws regarding ground disturbance, specifically part 66 of the pipeline act in Alberta(AER). Would have to dig for more info on fines etc, as I believe TransCanada transmission lines are federally regulated under rules set forth by the NEB.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I asked the pipeline.

It never replied

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just drove by it on the hiway. I was talking about laws regarding ground disturbance, specifically part 66 of the pipeline act in Alberta(AER). Would have to dig for more info on fines etc, as I believe TransCanada transmission lines are federally regulated under rules set forth by the NEB.

yes Trans Canada pipelines are federal regulated. what are you tying to do, did you get the line located, you do a first call who do I bill, be right there.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes Trans Canada pipelines are federal regulated. what are you tying to do, did you get the line located, you do a first call who do I bill, be right there.

Just a heads up to folks that camp on pipeline right of ways. Don't want anyone to be made example of... Nothing else intended

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the snow will just be beginning to really come down April 1... Heres one of the sudsbuds top secret campsites as of yesterday morning. Braaapp

did you happen to shovel the site off! hopefully it got cleaned, up. haha, probably hear about that ?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up to folks that camp on pipeline right of ways. Don't want anyone to be made example of... Nothing else intended

we are still waiting for them to mark the pipeline for us to cross. till then, seeing as it is cold out we will build a huge fire over pipeline. lol.

always a possibility for a leak there alright, as the pipe will take a verticle transition, and thus a possible location for, bacterial decay inside the pipe. and with the operating pressures used, it will leave a rather large hole in the surrounding landscape. smokie's will be crisp.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are still waiting for them to mark the pipeline for us to cross. till then, seeing as it is cold out we will build a huge fire over pipeline. lol.

always a possibility for a leak there alright, as the pipe will take a horizontal transition, and thus a possible location for, bacterial decay inside the pipe. and with the operating pressures used, it will leave a rather large hole in the surrounding landscape. smokie's will be crisp.

I will be camping by creek.

Drinkng newfie drinks.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
lol, think i may have one as well, n loading though you would have a lot of misfires. haha, likely forget powder or something, hehe, i'll leave it to you. but a drink will work.
no worries, I'm a professional.......drinker

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 73

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a dream!!!!!!

may long weekend is coming up thinking about quadding n camping, with a beer thrown in , lol. going to be a blast this year. location is open! (have a few spots in mind), maybe a few activities, song and dance by arff n nevs entertainment group. hopefully a few new songs, lol possible mud ride, maybe a good tour, an axle changing demo! planning how to ride your SxS on it's side instruction seminar, followed by a short's quick change video(no azz left uncovered)haha.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a dream!!!!!!

may long weekend is coming up thinking about quadding n camping, with a beer thrown in , lol. going to be a blast this year. location is open! (have a few spots in mind), maybe a few activities, song and dance by arff n nevs entertainment group. hopefully a few new songs, lol possible mud ride, maybe a good tour, an axle changing demo! planning how to ride your SxS on it's side instruction seminar, followed by a short's quick change video(no azz left uncovered)haha.

Crapper ring bean bag toss,,,,,,,Fire dancing,,,,,,nitro Rc truck racing ,,,,,,,maybe beer too

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
lol, good idea, don't want to get thirsty. looks like you have a good set up. lots of repetition , then your done. how many you do at a time? you make them all the same?

I'll do 100-150 at a crack (One evening or 3 drinks). Usually only pull my reloading gear out once a year, normally in the winter. I load around 750 .204 varmint rounds and a few hundred rounds of other various cal. I have a range so we shoot lots. :) All kinds of different bullet weights and powders.

Top Bottom