red deer suds buds campouts

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was there a bridge involved over newfie creek
Yes yes. Unfortunately Newfie creek be no more for anyone. With new pipeline added.
It’s all blocked probably forever now

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was down there in the fall, the newfie camp was still there and the south side of the river also, the south side was blocked with barriers, north side i drove in on, to creek, looked like atomic bomb went off though! west side of ROW was gone, not sure if crossing creek , there, would be possible now? going to have to see what went on south of 752. i would think pipeline ROW will be off limits for a while . Most of the bush down by lease area will need extensive chainsaw action before riding down there, also.
i think it was Snotley and the Not Done Pizz'n who ochrastated this BS, in my opinion.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was down there in the fall, the newfie camp was still there and the south side of the river also, the south side was blocked with barriers, north side i drove in on, to creek, looked like atomic bomb went off though! west side of ROW was gone, not sure if crossing creek , there, would be possible now? going to have to see what went on south of 752. i would think pipeline ROW will be off limits for a while . Most of the bush down by lease area will need extensive chainsaw action before riding down there, also.
i think it was Snotley and the Not Done Pizz'n who ochrastated this BS, in my opinion.
Last time I was there was October yes it looked way different

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha i was there in september, went down and checked the creek! going to be a long time before riding out there?
I agree. I just heard today it all logged out by Camp Worthington. Flat as a pancake now. Even logged out the lookout spot

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But we ATV people wreck the environment and landscape
Yes no kidding. Saw this on Facebook site guy went out for a sxs ride with his kids and found it all logged out. Camp spots and all trails gone by river. I will go snoop around in April for a May long spot

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, atvs,,, lots of empties,,, and a few rubber chickens were found in the area...

Big criminal investigation is underway...

Alcoholic sent hounds have been dispatched...

Pretty sure the hounds will end up at Camp Arff...

Of course its a empty distraction as the main stash is hidden in the tree tops guarded by a flock of camouflage yellow Rubber Chickens with golf clubs...

Very interest situation to get involved in...

Say clear of Camp Arff Fortress... lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,, atvs,,, lots of empties,,, and a few rubber chickens were found in the area...

Big criminal investigation is underway...

Alcoholic sent hounds have been dispatched...

Pretty sure the hounds will end up at Camp Arff...

Of course its a empty distraction as the main stash is hidden in the tree tops guarded by a flock of camouflage yellow Rubber Chickens with golf clubs...

Very interest situation to get involved in...

Say clear of Camp Arff Fortress... lol
yes yes, he has a toll bridge over all the little creeks, hides under the bridge till you can't turn around, pops out and has his hand out for you to pay his toll! dastardly feller right there.

Top Bottom